Rosie323: Stop blogging, start living

Rosie323: Stop blogging, start living

A Book by FantasyFan77
"

Live life to the fullest before you loose it

"

No Chapters


© 2010 FantasyFan77


Author's Note

FantasyFan77
Full Description: Rose writes a blog everyday, she blogs about everything....everything that the world wants to hear about. Rose says if it makes the people happy it makes her happy, but is that the truth? She begins to question whether the blog is truly expressing herself or pleasing the world. Then she meets a guy, Lukas, Lukas' struggle with cancer has taught him to love life and Rose loves that about him, as a romance develops between the two Rose realizes the unimportance of the blog and the importance of life and what she wants to accomplish, by the end of the book Lukas teaches her in a tragic way just how short life is and how you should live it to the fullest before you loose it.
Additional Notes: This is still a rough draft so there may be grammer issues, run on sentences etc. you can note those in your review but please mostly review the overall storyline



My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like it will be awesome! Can't wait to read it! (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The first chapter is pretty much done, but I'm having trouble posting it. I'll try again ASAP!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i hope u continue this

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am very anxious to read it so please post some soon. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha, thanks.
I'll try to get the first chapter on here soon!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm anxious to read it! You made the summary very enticing HOC123!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2010
Last Updated on June 15, 2010

Author

FantasyFan77
FantasyFan77

CA



About
Hi, I'm FantasyFan77 As you can guess by my username, I'm a total Fan of all things fantasy I also enjoy fiction, adventure, mystery, and many others. I believe I have a gift for writing and as so.. more..