My Life

My Life

A Story by Sin
"

This is a history of my life from when I was 4 to now

"

Hello My name is Matthew Stephens and I am a CPS Juvinile delinquent. This is to tell you about my hard and disturbing life. Well here goes.

 

When I was 4 I was just delivered to my dad David Stephens Sr. It was ok but, when I turned 5 I started getting angry at my step mom Melissa. And she is a b***h. Her daughter Laci is even worse, but we'll get back to that later. I still see my biological mom, Janet Schoeber. She is re-married. When I was at her house, well... that was the only time I was truly happy. Me my step mom, and Laci would argue so much and I got so angry, that by the time I turned twelve, Melissa and my Dad dropped me off at the Child Protective Services Office. My case worker sent me to two emergency shelters. And I had no contact with my mom. Finally I got sent to Azleway Boys Ranch in Tyler Tx.

 

I was so angry I fought EVERYONE. Staff, kids, police, it didn't matter. Soon A staff started working there. Her name was Frances Medlock and she changed my life. I came out of my little protective anti-social shell I was in. I was happy for a time.

 

When I turned Sixteen, my biological sister Larissa commited suicide. And my life did a quick 180 degree turn. I slept alot, I didn't care about school, and worst, I started to cut myself. This kept going on until I went to a mental institusion called Timberlawn. I went to about five of them in three months.

 

Then on my Seventeenth birthday, February 20 2010 my actual mom called me. I gradually came out again. I flew to San Antonio to a group home where I met Bonnie who continued to help me.

 

Now I'm about to turn eighteen, I'm gonna graduate from High School and gonna go to Texas State Technical College in Waco. And I'm gonna live with my mom and my brother David Stephens Jr. So all is well. 

© 2011 Sin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

Sin
Sin

Dallas, TX



About
I'm 17 years old I am a senior in high school I used to live in Tyler Tx but now Iive in Dallas Tx I am an avid reader Don't look for Death or he will come for you Hobbies; Writing, Thinking, Vi.. more..

Writing