Fate

Fate

A Story by Farhan Shaikh
"

Love Story

"
Hey, i am Raj here's my story.....Let's Go to My Childhood i had A female friend whose name was Saamiya, She was my only friend. We live in Belgium She was Pakistani and I am Indian. Since 10 years we were friends, From the start of our school But days passed and slowly slowly she fell in Live with me, but i am totally strange of it she didn't told me about her feelings. After all we passed our school and my family decided to go back India, i met her last time i told her that i am going back to my country, she was totally shocked she don't want me to leave, She hugged me and told I'll never let you go, but unfortunately i have to go, I spoke some words i told " for ever moment that I spent with you for that every Joy moment tha....." She kept her hand on my mouth she stopped me for thanking her. I told why do you stop me?.. She replied i know you want me to thank But i don't wanna listen thank from you. I told "why" She told " i am gonna let this thanking to keep with you as a credit whenever or wherever we meet if i want to listen some beautiful words from you, ....you have to speak that words for me instead of this" i told why just words can cover my credit she replied " words For words"... I smiled and ask her a question.. Will we ever going to meet again she told " yes, of course Lots of things we left incomplete" Then i took a leave.....But she didn't express her feelings which she feels for me. ..
Now i am in India and there my college life haS begin and then i found A Girl name:Nida who is much pretty .... For the first time in my life ever i am in love ❤ Slowly slowy we became friends Nad slowly slowly she has started loving me I got my first girlfriend......
5 years later...We are still in relationship....I'm very happy in my life I got a good job and my girlfriend nida also happy with it... She decided to Talk to her parents about our relationship....when she entered in her house she saw that her dad is fixing her engagement date with other guy nida was totally upset after all she talked to her dad that she loves me but her Dad Didn't allow her to marry me because I'm. Hindu and they were Muslim she called me And spoke this trouble to me I Approach th her house to talk her dad But it won't work her dad Don't want a Muslim and Hindu to spend a life together on the other side in Belgium Saamiya's parents also Got to fixing her marriage date but saamiya lives me she don't even want to marry someone else How ever she told her parents that she loves me and waiting for me since last 5 years her parents told that " i am never gonna come back After all our religion are Different She spoke some beautiful line " love don't have religion" her parents allowed her to marry me and she was ready for coming India to meet me , but she was strange that i am already in love with some one else....and here nida wants me to wait she decide to engage because she wants some time to make her parents ready but i don't have patience i don't want her to even engage.....and saamiya came to India, once we were at same place but nothing to identify each other we grownup and small incident happened their with saamiya she was about to fall down from the top floor but i saved her life, when i hold her her i looked into her eyes And I feel something which i don't know...I can't say that I'd never seen more beautiful girl then her, but at that moment it seems Like there's nothing on a planet which is more beautiful then her.....I didn't recognized her but she did, she slowly called my name and i turned back i looked into her eyes it seems that she is very special and finally i identified her...She hugged me tight and she told " i missed u a lot" i was so happy that we met again and we got a coffe together... I told herabout my relationship with nida she was shocked because i was the only reason what she came for...but she didn't thinked once thatbi could be in relation.....how ever she stopped her tears from that day she started hiding her pain in her fake smiles....I introduced her to nida but nida was disturbed I don't want her to engage but she has to..... On her engagement i drunk and went to her reception i was totally drown in alcohol......Threw the bottle And snatched her hand in front of all her dad came forth and slapped me and because of alcoholic behaviour.....there were pointed polls are surrounded by the era and there her dad came to stopp me but I pushed him and he fell over the pointed polls and her dad dies.....i didn't done by intentionally but I just pushed him in alcholic situation someone from the era called the cops and suddenly I escaped from.tjere and hides my self to saamiya's house from that moment I became a wanted man I beacame criminal but not my intention to .....one week ago I decide I cannot hide till decades I have to confess myself I was off to nida....she was rigid I try to make her understand but she wasn't listening she want me beyond jail to as a prisoner....i beg and pleased her but she called the cops I escaped from there but cops found me in the midway I took the different way to run but two officers locked my may one of them came and asked me to put mah hands back ....I snatched his gun but they wanna harm me so to protect my self I fired in air then too they want to...i ran and while running I shot down.two officers ....and escaped ...now the cops were orders to my encounter saamiya heard the news and she was rigid for a minute she was worried about me coz she loves me but I never knew.....saamiya also begged to nida requested but nida replied I can take my dad's complaint back but what about the officers, whom raj killed....now he'll be no.more......once I was entering in saamiya's house by hiding myself but some where nida sighted me...she inform the cops cops surrounded on saamiya house want me to come out so they can kill me but I jumped down fro back window cops are still following me then I stole the bike and arrive at a place where in right buildings were, straight n back cops...only left side left and there was beach there I suddenly going through to beach then sudden cops shot me on my shoulder back I fell down...but I gets up and went to beach hidden my self behind the fat tree.....cops hadn't coming near they thought I will shoot back in return....Officers shouting me to come out and I took my hand out and suddenly the shoot my hand. I realized that this may be my end....I cried and put a call to saamiya..." Hello saamiya " me said" saamiya told" where are u raj please come back here nothing gonna be worse " said saamiya crying voice..." Thank u saamiya for all that moment I spent wid you u are my best....And I want to cover my credit "thank u" with itself coz I don't have much time to say what u want me to say...but thank you for all that happy moment and now I cleared this burden by saamiya" me said ...." no no raj plzz" said saamiya....saamiya left to find me and then I came out hiding and cops counted one two three, shoot ......
..u can guess what happened guyzz, 7 bullets Shootout on raj he died, saamiya The girl who loves raj since her childhood had never spoken about her feeling to raj....she couldn't even can.....Its just because " not every love story gets complete some reamain incomplete story"

© 2016 Farhan Shaikh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it. It is very good.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2016
Last Updated on March 1, 2016

Author

Farhan Shaikh
Farhan Shaikh

Mumbai, India



About
20..College student.. Earthling. Follow me on Instagram @farhanshyk02 more..

Writing