This is life, I guess it is!

This is life, I guess it is!

A Story by Fariha Kr
"

Shared from my blog! farihakabir.wordpress.com

"


Sometimes, some problems seem to have no boundaries. With every step and every breath you come to confront a new set of  obstacles and questions that ask you why you are on the earth. Our aims or missions do not always tend to be constant. As you move in your life, your priorities start to fluctuate, and sometimes you are forced to put the things on high priority that had been previously on the bottom of our priority list, you don’t love to do them but you are compelled to do them. This life can neither be titled as a beautiful life nor a horrible life. It’s all about our interpretations and experiences of life that make us feel the way our cognition pushes our mind to feel. We are free to think and rule over our life as an independent soul, but in fact we are not free. We are ruled over by this round matter i.e. the world. Whatever we do is not to fulfill our own desires of living but to become in line with others to grow, to survive and to make our presence  felt by others, or even absence. LIFE is the only word, we can’t define in words, its definition tends to change in every stage of our experiences whether it’s pleasant of painful, we always have new definitions for life.

_Fariha Kabir

© 2014 Fariha Kr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on September 19, 2014
Last Updated on September 19, 2014

Author

Fariha Kr
Fariha Kr

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
I love sharing my mind through my words. What I feel I cannot express verbally but through my writing. I love to write and express my life experiences and my emotions, maybe someday my writings touch .. more..

Writing