Self-acceptance and loving yourself.

Self-acceptance and loving yourself.

A Story by Faten Gh
"

This is an article about self-acceptance and loving yourself.

"
No one is perfect. We all have flaws and insecurities. Everybody makes mistakes. Life is about giving, being happy and learning something each day. When you make a mistake you learn from it and move on, don't stress over it. Be forgiving. Life didn't come with a manual. We all have strengths and weaknesses. You should love yourself, because if you don't no one will. It sounds shocking but its reality. For us girls we have a lot of insecurities and we like to compare ourselves. We like to pick on how big our stomach is, telling ourselves that we are not pretty or saying that my hair is not as long as that girl. You need to accept yourself. You need to accept your flaws and insecurities. Accept you. If you don't like yourself change yourself. But in a positive way. Better yourself. The most important thing about a person is their personality. I find that having a good and pure personality very important. It takes time to accept yourself. You need to be confident and let no one put you down. Be fierce, be loving, be kind and generous. 

© 2014 Faten Gh


Author's Note

Faten Gh
I hope you like this article and give me your feedback plz. If you dont agree with me please let me know why. Thx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Life is about giving, being happy and learning something each day."
That was beautifully wise!👏👏👏

Posted 9 Years Ago


Faten Gh

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much ! I appreciate it !

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2014
Last Updated on August 2, 2014

Author

Faten Gh
Faten Gh

Saudi Arabia



About
Hey guys, im from saudi arabia. Im 19 years old. My writings will be articles, not novels or poems. I want to be a journalist. I would really appreciate it if you guys can comment on my articles and t.. more..

Writing
Bullying. Bullying.

A Story by Faten Gh


Smoking Smoking

A Story by Faten Gh