The Burning

The Burning

A Poem by Fate
"

You threw the fuel into the fire...

"

Amoungst sad & ruin....

You took for granted, My love, My trust, My tears, My fears, My soul... You would take the very heart of me, then turn around and threw it into the dire fire. How does a man , Take a woman full of promise & love and then turn around and cast her to the demons?

How do you live with yourself , knowing that the evil you are afraid is the very same evil you cast upon others. your torment is of your own hand, You cry to the heavens . "God send me an Angel to rescue me from the misery:" ,..and when he did you casted her to the devils that tore you apart.

....Now The fires of hell burn deep and screech your name, For the Angel you casted into Hell, is now changed into the Demon , who will seek REVENGE on your miserable soul.

 

So do not be afraid when she approches you, for the love she harbored for you, now has tranformed into HATE,..and hate is a very strong emotion.......

 

....an emotion that can make things right again.....

© 2009 Fate


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 6, 2009

Author

Fate
Fate

New York City, NY



About
Okay well my name is Fate. I am a little of these, Bipolar, sweet, understanding, opinionated, bitchy, funny, fun, honest. Want to know more. hit me up. I hate this section. Its mind numbing. have a n.. more..

Writing
Smoke Smoke

A Poem by Fate