World of television

World of television

A Story by Me,Myself and I
"

Want your opinion

"
I wish life was like movies, that it always had a happy ending. No matter what comes your way, you always had the strength to face it. Someone was by your side to help you through the tough times. I wish that there was someone that you could count on .Whom you could trust without the fear of having your heart broken.
Sometimes in life you have to face the bad things but if you head towards them with an open mind, like nothing can take you down I am sure that you will find success. And even if the candle blows and it is darkness that surrounds you, at least you will have the courage to look up and find you way. It was very well put by J.K Rowling that
’’ Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light’’

Having spent hours hoping that my life was more like a movie I know how it feels to have your heart yearn for a happy life. The perfect endings, the magical love stories and the endless joy that is depicted in them calls out to us. We connect to the characters, adore their personality and this is why we create our own world in which we have their life. We alter our lives to match that of our favorite character. We enter a delusional world where we except to acquire the best . Our heart’s deepest desire if to have a ‘’fairy tale’’ in which every thing would be perfect. This is why we let ourselves get carried away with the overwhelming stories. However in the mist of all this we forget the real world and render astray from the right path. Spending hours in the world, that seems flawless,we forget our worries and gain momentary happiness.


© 2013 Me,Myself and I


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on March 12, 2013
Tags: Movies, televisions, wonder