Sora

Sora

A Poem by FayZodiac

Sora



Ah sora my beloved sora ; not a day goes by without me looking at you; it is you the carrier of my hopes and dreams; the only one that can see my tears. I can't count the hours because all my time is yours. I wish to kiss your sacred hands but my lips so tainted come in between us, that I fear for such a pure creature.

My beautiful sora looking at you brings out that child within me; my eyes laugh at the sight of you; my body stops in front of your beauty; you make my heart flutter; my mind wonder; my soul shiver.

I will rip from the inside, out of jealousy. I am jealous at the birds for being so close to you, almost touching your golden hair. I want to be lifted by the clouds just to be near you; not only birds blessed by your touch; those buildings almost reaching you. They are wrapped by your warmth and covered by a blanket of your clouds. I envy the sea for reflecting your greatness; he can look at you all the time, day or night.

  Forgive me for staring so much I know it is rude to stare. but I cant resist your blushing cheeks so shy; hiding your eye behind a veil of clouds. I can't help but to stare.

it is hard to wish to never see you sad my sora; drowning in a sea of rains; it makes me fall in love with you more and more; wanting to hold you in my hands so tight, but it also saddens me thinking that I have burdened you with all my dreams and pain, that I made you cry yourself to sleep because you are so gentle and kind hearted feeling all my pain as if it is yours . I am sorry for being such a troubled person .

What a magical power you got sora ; any time I feel sad all I have to do is look at you. I forget it all: the beats of my heart, the thoughts in mind, the tears on my face , the ripping of my soul; all of it goes away; quit the spell you cast on me; with you I am in a world only the two of us inhabit.



I am not done yet , flirting with you. But one must know when to stop. I don’t want anyone to know how great you are, for that your love is mine and mine alone. I will be selfish and keep you for myself. I promise I will never betray your love and keep on flirting with the skies .



Note :
Sora in Japanese is the sky

By Fay zodiac

© 2011 FayZodiac


Author's Note

FayZodiac
did not know what genre did it belong to sorry this is my first . hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Intresting and kinda' romantic story/poem. I thoroughly enjoyed reading how the writer described sora. Watashi ga sora o ai shiteru mo ^^
Anyways, good writing, just check the grammar, I'm guessing you meant "...rude to stare.." instead of "...crude to stare.." and "..blushing cheeks.." instead of "...blushing checks..", these kind of mistakes are common to us, the ones who doesn't speak english as our mother language, but that doesn't mean we won't stop learning the language until we master it, right?
Good writing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Intresting and kinda' romantic story/poem. I thoroughly enjoyed reading how the writer described sora. Watashi ga sora o ai shiteru mo ^^
Anyways, good writing, just check the grammar, I'm guessing you meant "...rude to stare.." instead of "...crude to stare.." and "..blushing cheeks.." instead of "...blushing checks..", these kind of mistakes are common to us, the ones who doesn't speak english as our mother language, but that doesn't mean we won't stop learning the language until we master it, right?
Good writing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 18, 2011

Author

FayZodiac
FayZodiac

Saudi Arabia



About
no need to know more..

Writing
Mythical Mythical

A Poem by FayZodiac