Princess turned Rogue

Princess turned Rogue

A Book by Kate
"

Alicia is in the midst of planning a mutiny when her own life goes crazy. Her hate for royal life escalates when she is used as a bargaining chip, but she soon embarks on a much prophesied journey...

"

Chapters


© 2010 Kate


Author's Note

Kate
Please tell me what you think. I'll gladly accept all reviews--harsh and nice :D Thanks!!

Here's a description of my story :

Just as things are panning out for Alicia in the society of thieves, she must leave it and her friend Eesso behind in order to help her kingdom. Alicia is sent to a religious center in the heart of the woods in Vohndurma--a kingdom that keeps to itself. All is not lost like Alicia originally thought. Prince Royden whisks her back to his kingdom, Rockford, where she becomes betrothed to Royden and falls in love with a noble named Chetwyn. Then when she realizes the world of Zivmundis is in peril, she, Royden, and Chetwyn embark on a journey to find the only thing that can help them: the land of Caezaylis- a land they aren't certain exists. On their way they run into a boy and his grandfather....read my book if you want to find out what happens!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2010
Tags: adventure, betrayal, king, kingdom, love, magic, prince, princess, prophecy, queen, rogue, romance

Author

Kate
Kate

a cold, blustery city in the far, far north



About
Salutations!! I am a 16 year old who enjoys writing in every spare minute! I'm starting a new book right now, which is tentatively titled Princess turned Rogue. Like I said, tentative :) If you R.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kate


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kate