SHE turned...

SHE turned...

A Poem by Felicity

She turned her can’ts into cans, and her dreams into plans. Then he came in and she had to start all over again.

 

He turned her plans into dreams, her cans into can’ts, and then he left her and she began again.

 

She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans, and another he came along and then…

 

She turned into his dreams, and he was apart of her plans, his can’t were her cans, and they begin.

© 2010 Felicity


Author's Note

Felicity
another poem inspired by an image and phrase. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this! I didn't think it'd work out in the beginning, but I really enjoyed it. You truly leave the reader suspicious.
Ps. love your default picture as well :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey.. uhhh.. this is pretty good!
A strange look at the truth of the cyclic nature of human nature.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh wow, this is great! It's a rollercoaster of emotion described very well. And it is also very real, it could happen to anyone. I really enjoyed this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
This is wonderful

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really REALLY loved this. It describes real life sitatuations and a lot of people can relate to it. Marvelous job. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, I loved this! Great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 20, 2010

Author

Felicity
Felicity

FL



About
I love to create, i have been writing ever since i could read. I like to tell stories and find myself in new world through reading books. My name is Felecia, but you can call me Felicity. I desi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..