The new girl from Romania

The new girl from Romania

A Story by Ferruccio Cuba
"

This is about a girl who started in my class, and its about my realationship with her

"
This is a story about a girl who started in my class.
So she started about a month ago, and she were gorgeous like no other girl i have ever seen before. 
The first day starts and im exited to see "the new girl" But as usual all the girl from my class surounds her like she was a zebra and they were the lion. I couldn't not notice that she had the smile of an angel. So as the day continued i just couldn't get my self not to stare at her long beautiful hair, and her eyes were amazing, but everytime that we got closed to an eye contact i fastly looked down into my table. I were oddly shy that day, I don't know if it were the new girl present in the room or the taco i had for breakfeast.
My teacher then wanted the class to pair up in groups made of 2 and 2, I realised that this was my chance, i stood up ready to ask her, when my teacher said out loud "Andra you can pair up with jessica". I had the mood like I was attending a funeral, I told my self not to give up you will have you're chance. The half hour break began, I tried to reach the new girl, but the chain of 15 year old teenage girls were unbreakable. I thought to my self, wait until the end of the day you will have your chance. 
The bell rings to inform that we can go home. I began smilling because"now its my time". Standing 15 feet from her i tried to build some confidence up "you can do it, you're the maaaaan" i then get up and simply ask "hey do you want me to follow you home?" she didn't reply just noded to signal that i was good to go. So I Followed her all the way home, we had a few laughs but the important thing was now she knows me.
To be continued

© 2016 Ferruccio Cuba


Author's Note

Ferruccio Cuba
Im sorry if the grammar was bad but english isn't my first language but i want to be good at it, so please post some critics

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 4, 2016
Tags: Mylife, Complicated, Love, Girl, School