Decisions:Do they Matter

Decisions:Do they Matter

A Story by Faizan Ali
"

Decision-making might seem easy to people but actually its the toughest thing to do ! i have expressed my views on decision-making and what part it plays in making or breaking a persons career.

"

Decisions:Do they matter

Life on Earth is an adventure , such an adventure that is very bewitching.We live because God wants us to , and we do things what we like to do. The kind of things we do depends upon our decisions. These decisions that  can elate  our adventure or it can drown it. We don't really think much on our decision-making, we mostly take decisions which largely depend upon the situation and the present, not paying much attention to the much important future in which we have got to live, because the present is just a mirage mere reflection which is attractive yet hallow on the inside ! Very  few people really do pay attention to the decision making which ultimately makes or breaks a man's career . But do people really care about their future , do they ever think whats going to happen after these so called fun days ! are over . No, its a bold statement but its the unpalatable Truth. Teens don't understand this 'philosphy' , the reason being its boring but they don't realise the fact there's something they have got to understand as soon as possible before its too late. Ever wondered why our teachers keep reminding us that study hard it will make you a successful person in life or else you'll end up being a modest person with a modest income nothing much special about your life. they say these things because they have gone through the same phase and have committed these mistakes which they don't theirs kids,students to commit. In past times a sign was enough to make a person understand but now telling them the truth and making them come face to face with the consequences which might cost them dearly, doesn't help which is unfortunately a pity. Parents spendtheir hard earned money their children try to make their every wish come true,we love to see their joyful faces glittering with happiness! Every son/daughter wants to see their parents happy, we come to see their affection during school days when they start a fight with the every person who abuses his/her parent.The affection is their that they want to fulfil their parents dreams but they lack desire,commitment and lack of decision making. People apparently fall in love during school days and deviate from their goals which they set in life, while some people some how manage to balance both the affairs while as some miserably fail.Teens get addicted to smoking, drinking,intoxication and the timing of these events is absolutely fanatic. and the latest addition to this is social networking which has a deep effect on a persons life, teens post absurd status such as, I quote, "Every ones gonna die so why not enjoy your life and smoke it out :P :D ". Parents need to help their children big time in decision making but through mutually consent. They are  much aware than parents in 90's and understand their children better and can help them reconciliate them. They can help them realise their dreams and make them aware of the consequences they can face if they don't recover soon enough because they know how cruel life can be, that's why God has kept that age gap between them and their children.But no matter how much and how many people try to reconciliate them in the  end it all depends upon the person and his will to become something big, because like in all stories life presents to paths one full of thorns and the other clean as a whisker . The choice is yours!

© 2015 Faizan Ali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on January 29, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015
Tags: #Decisions, #Teens

Author

Faizan Ali
Faizan Ali

Srinagar, Alamgari Bazar, India



About
I'm Faizan Ali A 16 year old Student ! i'm a dreamer and got that desire to be something big ! which i believe just needs a flame of hope to set the world right :) more..