The Legacy of The Fire King Part 1/5

The Legacy of The Fire King Part 1/5

A Story by Shpat Gjonbalaj
"

This story is a five part story. I don't want to explain too much because it isn't as big as the rest are going to be. All I'm going to say is that its about this powerful king

"

"Check and Mate" Said the King of the Sea, and a very good friend to his opponent. Taking a deep breath, "I'd like to see you be this good when we spar" said a man with a muscular figure with many scars from battle. "Now, now, you don't have to be so hasty Fire King" said the sea king while getting up, getting ready to leave. Also getting up the fire king escorts the other king out of the castle. "I'll get you next time" screamed the fire king when the sea king was a good distance long. The only reaction the king got was a wave from the annoying man with the infamous straw hat.'

Entering the castle and heading to his room, the king starts to think about how he got here... how much trouble and determination he had to go through. Entering his room he starts to undress revealing his many battle scars on his chest, arms, and face. The fire king is a well built man, 6'1", black hair with dazzling red eyes, and an angular face. Leaving his pants on he jumps on his bed to take a little nap, soon after he starts to dream.

Switch: (this is where the main character switches from his 21 year old self to his 16 year old self)

Moving around on his bed the kid wakes up to only see the clock on 7:15. "Oh s**t!! I'm late!!!" said the kid getting out of his bed like a rocket ship. Wearing only boxers he starts getting dressed. the kid you see here is 16 years old, 5'9" and without a scratch on his face, he is in an ok shape and has a brain of a super computer. Once dressed he grabs his backpack full of luggage and heads out of his room, soon to start running down the stairs. Once down he screams "Bye mom im going now!!" Only to hear "Your not going to kiss your mommy goodbye???". "Ughhhh but mom!!" pouted the kid, "No buts, now come here" The kid takes a deep breath "fiiinneee". Going to the kitchen the kid kisses his mom and starts running to the door. "The least you can do is kiss your mom goodbye John sheesh..." "Love ya, see ya in a month mom!!" Said John running to the train station.

Once there John meets his good friend Damon. "You taking that stupid straw hat with you??" said John taking a deep breath from running a half a mile while pointing at the old straw hat. "You're late and its not stupid, it was given to me by my dad"  said Damon sitting on one of the chairs given by the train station. "Yea, yea" said John while getting ready to enter the train that just stopped. Once inside both of the kids sit next to each other and start talking. "I cant wait... we both have the same dream and now its our chance to take it" said John. "I know right!! But we're goanna go through so much s**t" There was a moment of silence and there was nothing on both of their minds... The train stops. "Where here" said Damon while getting up. John didn't say anything, and got up leaving the train. Both kids start heading for the huge castle looking school. "To think that both of us are eligible to join the one and only Kings School" John says while taking a turn to see the huge school. "Yea, only 50 of the best of the best from around the world are aloud to train there..." said the in awe Damon. 

Once both kids reach the front gate of the school (witch was like 2 stories tall) they were faced with a weird looking machine wich had "Press your finger here" imprinted on top of a weird looking screen that had a thumb print on the background. John went first, placing his thumb on the thumb print. "John Sutora" came up on the screen. Then suddenly a woman's voice came out of the machine "Print ID: Match you may enter" Said the woman's voice. After a second the huge 2 story gates open and John enters it, and waits for Damon. Once Damon is done both boys enter the school to only see a tall man about 6 feet tall with green hair and those glasses scientists wear.

"Welcome!!!" Said the tall man, "I'm the Vice-Principle of this school, I'm the guy you can ask anything too, and ill try the best I can to help you. My name is Kaffuku but everyone calls me Kaff" "Hi Kaff, my name is John and my friend here is Damon, would you help us find our dorm room and Schedule??" I was so happy when I got my acceptance letter from the mail, but to top it all off Damon got accepted too, and even better me and Damon get to share a dorm together. Kaff starts looking through a pile of those huge orange envelopes that you get when you get the school calendar and its information of whats gonna happen during the current year, that I some how  didn't notice... "ah here they are" taking out two envelopes saying John on one of them and Damon on the other. "Thanks" I say while taking out the Dorm room number, "400!! How many rooms are in this damn school!" I said in shock. "To be precise there is about.... 952 rooms in this whole school" Me and Damon both fall to the floor the way the characters in animes do when they hear something stupid or crazy. "Thanks Kaff we will be going now" Damon says while getting up and heading to the elevator. "Yea thanks" I say while running in the elevator. "Oh class starts in two days, so while you wait take the time to explore this giant school and try to make new friends" Said Kaff before the doors close. 

"I don't know why this school is so big for only 50 students..." I say while entering the HUGE dorm room that seemed to be a floor to a house!! I start to look around, and there seems to be everything... a flat screen tv, a bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and an office room with 2 desks!!, etc.

"Daaammmmmnn they went all out on this!!" Damon said while entering his room. "To think we didn't have to pay for this!!" I say while entering my room. "I know right!! they expect at least 5 of us to become one of the 5 elemental kings". "The what??" I scream while gawking at the huge view in my room. "The 5 elemental kings... the ones that are the most power fullest in their category element... remember... the ppl who can take charge in any situation and can stop army's??" I hear from the other room. "I know what the 5 elemental kings are you dumbass!!" I scream... "Sorry!!" said Damon in a sassy voice.

By the time we unpack and settle into everything it was 11:00 PM. I get up from the couch and head for bed "I'm hitting the hay..." I say to Damon while entering my room and closing the door. I undress to only put my pj's on and enter the bed...

Switch:

"My king!" "My king!!" Is all John heard when he woke up from his nap... "Ughh... how long was I out??" I say while looking at one of my servants. "I don't know but one of our spy's that we sent to the Wind territory came back to give us a report, and I think you might want to hear this..." Said the servant. I get up at once and start head to meet the spy at my Royal Chair.

Once there I meet the spy and ask him what was the problem. "The Wind Army is planning to attack you on all four sides my lord, their going for an all out attack" Said the spy breathing hard... I laugh a crazy laugh to the information I have taken in, a similar laugh that I grew to use during the time I became king... "Don't worry I have a plan, get back to your job before they notice you are gone..." I say with a great grin. "ohhhh Frankie your getting desperate..." I say while sitting on my throne. I look around to see my servants shaking and sweating. "Don't worry, do you not have faith in your king??" I said with a chuckle. "Of course we have faith my lord, something like this hasn't happened before..." Said the servant that woke me up. "Then calm down" I say, "Yes my lord" Said by all of the servants in the room simultaneously. I keep telling them to act how they normally do to their friends, but they never listen...

© 2014 Shpat Gjonbalaj


Author's Note

Shpat Gjonbalaj
Um, i would love to get the honest truth and nothing but the truth (lol) I started off bad, but i think it started getting good near the end.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014
Tags: fiction, awesome, fire, king, adventure, school, friends, one, piece, castle, spy, war, wind, earth, water, straw hat, chess, rookie, student, pipsqueak, poop

Author

Shpat Gjonbalaj
Shpat Gjonbalaj

New York City, NY



About
Im interested in many things... but the main ones are acting, art, drawing, reading, and writing :D more..