the one person

the one person

A Story by Alexander Levitan
"

A story for my mother

"
At about a foot under me, and brown unlike my own eyes, she is my favorite person. Brown hair, only barely starting to turn a silver, and white color, a person I could never thank enough, yet never even try to thank enough. I will admit it, hatefully, but the only time I ever seem to thank her, is when she is not there, or when it does not tell her what I am really thankful for. But what about when she is gone for good? Who will I have to thank then? All I will regret is not telling her sooner... Thank you, for everything, from the start that only you remember, to the end that I will never forget, thank you. Most likely saying it, sobbing over her ill filled grave, one that is beneath her, and she is on top. I will forget, of course with a positive feeling forever, yet next to me I will always have you. You will be there every time I make myself something to eat, you will be telling me to eat something better. You will be there every time I see my clean clothes, leave out the door, or even go shopping. I will always remember, and always hope I did something that told you thank you, for you are the only one there, and that is why you are perfect, to me, and all around me, mom.

© 2016 Alexander Levitan


Author's Note

Alexander Levitan
link to the text: http://adf.ly/1YBspU

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016
Tags: mom, remember

Author

Alexander Levitan
Alexander Levitan

Reno, NV



About
My name is Alex, I am 16 years of age, and I'm here to post my writing, and advertise myself, at the same time. I hope you take the time, and look over a few. more..