Contract

Contract

A Story by Hyunae
"

Small account brought to existence thanks to the influence of one shiny scene and too much thought upon it.

"
He was abstract and artistic, that's what attracted her to him.
He wrote about things that came from real places, real emotions yet he made them to perfectly unreal with hints of nostalgia or luxury, an ordinary struggle or an exclusive experience. He knew how to create wonderful things for all tastes,
And he was so easily misunderstood.
Quite controversial was this boy, being in the spotlight almost all his life; he had become quite an icon and had also dragged with him al the cons of such a life. Opinions flew from left to right, and what she thought about them she wasn't quite sure, but she liked to speculate.
He was a masterpiece in her eyes: Aesthetic, artistic, admirable...As if he was made of many layers, to her, every aspect about him meant so much more than just what met the eye, almost like symbolism.
He was her muse, and despite all negatives, she always reminded herself that he was human, and he led a complicated life which had shaped his mentality accordingly; so in the end almost every mistake was understandable, which people often mistook as justifiable; but she didn't justify anyone, not even herself, unless rightfully deserved.
Despite all the odds she stood tall and strong, defending the love she felt for this man and not quite explaining it to anyone for they didn't need to know, they wouldn't understand, it was all a matter of perspective, and no one's could match hers, even if they came close.
She thought about him, she created around him, she defended him, she observed him, and constantly, she argued about him.
Meanwhile, miles away, there he was, being someone she would never completely understand, living a life she would never fully know, doing things she would never even know...
But she was content, 'cause she had agreed to this, and that's how their relationship worked.

© 2015 Hyunae


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Author's Note

Hyunae
Don't mind the amount of comas, they just seemed to belong. Give them some love.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 28, 2015
Last Updated on December 28, 2015
Tags: contracts doodles fame

Author

Hyunae
Hyunae

CA



About
I panic about my future on a daily basis and sometimes I overuse the coma. more..

Writing
Pyo Pyo

A Poem by Hyunae


Panic Panic

A Poem by Hyunae


Fade Fade

A Poem by Hyunae





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars