Dear s***s and w****s :)

Dear s***s and w****s :)

A Poem by Flo
"

:) thanks b*****s

"

 Dear s***s and w****s:

I can see you are sex starved everyday

I could see that you dont care what people say

I understand your craving basic need of lust

You don't care of how guys brush you off like dust

I see that there is no use in cussing and fighting

So stop the bitching and the horrible biting

Lets make it clear that we don't like people like that

You'll end up as a prosttitue, or a beated up wife hiding her face  behind a hat

Clear up your acts and think wisely before you say

That your horny and that might save your day

You dont want to end up trash talked, do you?

even if you like attention, you'll sacrifise your body too?

Thats just pathetic, lets get this straight

Your just making us girls seem like an easy bait

you lower our satandards, till we have none

thats why boys play with us then throw us when their done

its your fault some guys still think the same old way

they think we are still a yummy looking easy pray

To you s***s and w****s around

Thanks for making the female society fall without a sound...

© 2009 Flo


Author's Note

Flo
a bit anger filled, I noticed how girls get sluttier and more prostitute like by the day, you could be sexy but decent....thats what I dont get with those other girls, so not sexy..so much slutty =/, enjoy and review

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lol, I'm literally crying in laughter. I get your point, yes girls(s***s)are ruining you good and clean girls cred, and it sucks knowing a guy that 'likes' you just wants to f**k you and then run off to someine else when they are done with you. I did enjoy this poem though, it reminds of 'B*****s', but this poem was word powered, adn over all a great over view on the s***s and w****s. Geat write and keep up the good work! ☺
~D♥m♥~

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

That was awesome! I totally agree! men always leave you like you're trash... It really pisses me off! D:<
-Nakami♥

Posted 14 Years Ago


I could not agree with you more on this poem very well written so profound i think sometimes there are stereotypes and people should respect their body and mind because if they don't then why should the rest of us?
A body is a temple but it's only flesh and bone and once we are finished in this world all we are left with is rotting flesh and a pile of ashes.
Vanity and lust i hate these two words are people so self obsessed and depraved that they think that others won't laugh at them when they are turfed out with the rubbish once used always used,the people i feel sorry for are the prostitutes or innocent young girls that are brought in a country like the uk on a promise of a new life and all they end up doing is being forced to have sex with complete strangers imprisoned in w***e houses for no gain,there must be people like that and the stupidity of a few lusty egotistical sexy vixens who thirst for attention sets a poor example to the rest of all female kind.
Some prostitutes are mercilessly killed and then dumped at the side of freeways or motorways in the uk when workmen then find their rotting corpse or exposed bones.
Do prostitutes deserve this? no is the answer they deserve a christian burial but if you drop your standards and become untermensch that is what the result is just like a chicken is stripped of it's meat the girls will be stripped of their decency and self respect.
Nice poem and very rellevant in todays modern society where every chick wants to be top doll

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I really enjoyed your poem! It is so true how guys treat us like we mean nothing. And it is true, but we have ourselves to blame. If we act like s***s and w****s, it just makes it okay for guys to treat us that way.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

hey there, very entertaining and sad. yes, girls are sluttier or more liberated with their sexual advances. but please don't blame them. look at society as a whole. Sex sells and the weak have brought into it. Boys and doggish men have created the need for easy and s****y girls as you say. We are all sexual beings and there is power in our drives but when we are careless with our power we hurt ourselves and others. We can't blame and say they are s****y because there are those men and boys that hide and partake in the easy. It is a mutual physical act. Those that give their body away have not realized how precious their bodies are and to an extent, it is a cry for attention, help, survival or money and love.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I hate to say, but I have to say, that I disagree to an extent with the premise of the piece. At the same time, I can respect your sharing your feelings with us in regards to this matter. What one finds to be sexy is going to greatly vary since it is at its core very subjective. Everybody tends to have their thing when it comes to physical attraction.; generally comprised of that combination of attitude, attire, skin tone/color, hair/eye color, and demeanor.

One of the oddest issues in regards to the whole issue arises from chauvinistic attitudes toward promiscuity. A man that gets around is a stud, but a woman that gets around is a s**t. Women repressing their sexual sides does nothing to help this condition. For far too long, women did repress their desires and their pleasure. Actually, many still do to this day because of this point of view. As long as somebody is practicing safe sex (mentally, emotionally, and physically), what is the dreadful cause of all the uproar over the matter?

A classic source of inequality can be found in chivalry. At its root, by taking women - proclaiming them beautiful creatures - and placing them up on pedestals; we ended up making them inferior to men. They are not. Though they may not be the perfect equals of men in some regards, in the same sense men are not the equal to women in other regards. At the end of the day though, it balances out undoubtedly that men and women are equal.

The term s****y is used in regards to something one does not agree with... but that is on the person using that term. There are things that I would not wear that other people wear. There are things that I wish some people would not wear. It is not up to me to tell them how they should dress though. If they respect themselves, who are we to try to demean them? If somebody is wearing something inappropriate or disrespectful to others, then it might be a case of politely pointing that out. Still at that point, it is still just an opinion...

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

hah. This is great actually. I've been meaning to do something of the same, but I love the way you organized this and the message. The ending couplet just connected the whole thing together for me and really pointed out what you wanted to say. Great a job. A favorite!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

every word is powerful but true, overall this was actually awesome!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is so nice so funny ..
You are betraying all the secrets girls want to hide ha ha
They want to keep their secrets but their lust put them all to light ha ha
You will end up pros. or beaten up wife..you are making us seem like easy bait
you lower our standard till we have none,boys play ball with us throw us when they re done
its your fault some guys still treat us the old ways,think you are still yummy easy looking pray
you are making the female society fall without a sound..ha ha
This is so nice and funny ,..confessions from the heart ha ha
lovely write...


Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

i like this alot i really wanted to write something like this ahahahha i loved it made me think of my ex

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

lol, I'm literally crying in laughter. I get your point, yes girls(s***s)are ruining you good and clean girls cred, and it sucks knowing a guy that 'likes' you just wants to f**k you and then run off to someine else when they are done with you. I did enjoy this poem though, it reminds of 'B*****s', but this poem was word powered, adn over all a great over view on the s***s and w****s. Geat write and keep up the good work! ☺
~D♥m♥~

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 4, 2009

Author

Flo
Flo

city of randomness and insanity :3



About
o-o I dunno, born in a hospital, living in a home and studying in a school......o-o randomness fills me Sadness grieves me happiness completes me Love confuses and plays with me life pranks me.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..