Willow Rosenberg ~Vampire [BTVS]

Willow Rosenberg ~Vampire [BTVS]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Willow Rosenberg as a vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"
Willow Rosenberg
22 (forever)
Looks: (Alyson Hannigan) and Willow has collarbone length straightened fiery red hair. She has sleepy playful light green eyes outlined by light green eyeshadow and some thin black eyeliner on the top lids, her eyebrows are neatly plucked, filled in and slightly arched. Willow has pale, porcelain skin free of imperfections. She always wears a firebrick red colour lipstick making her lips look fuller. Her build is slender and she is of a fairly small height at 5"4.5. Willow has long painted black nails.
Wearing: Willow always dresses darkly and wears plenty of leather giving her a dominatrix kind of look. Today, Willow is wearing a leather midbust corset with gores at the bust, a burgundy ruffled bra underneath which puts further emphasis on her breasts, the corset has leather sleeves with burgundy bell cuffs which is attached to the corset. She is also wearing black leather trousers and black heavy healed boots. 
Personality:  Willow is very dominating and in control, because of this, she is effortlessly intimidating. She is very outwardly sexual and loved torturing people, and she is a true sadist. But Willow isn't all talk; she is also very clever, sneaky and manipulative, and naturally, an expert in getting what she wants. Willow knows what she's doing and she won't be told by others what to do. She is simply plain cruel and merciless with an intoxicating blend of seductivity. 
Biography: Willow was born and raised in Sunnydale, California to strict Jewish parents. She spent her whole life being unassertive, naive and nerdy. Willow also used to be best friends with the Slayer, Buffy Summers and an ordinary human, Xander Harris. Willow had also started learning witchcraft and had a natural affinity for it. However, Willow's life came to a tragic end on the night of The Harvest two years ago along with Xander's. The two were sired (turned into vampires) and Willow is without a doubt The Master's (the leader of vampires) favourite. 
Other:  Willow found it hard to adjust to the vampire lifestyle at first, but she soon got used to it after her first kill. Her trademark is to make her victims look artistic. People didn't think she'd be a very good vampire, but she turned out to be far more ruthless than many others who have lived for centuries. She mostly drinks the blood of females and she isn't very interested in males at all, she will only drink from them if she really must. 
Abilities: 
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, and durability
Heightened senses of smell, hearing, and night vision
Accelerated healing
Sharp fangs
Innate hand-to-hand combat skills
Immune to Telepathy


© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Author's Note

Wrapped In Plastic
Writing character profiling draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just finished watching that exact season (3) on dvd for the god-knows-how-many-th time. Dvds are awesome. What did we do in a world before them??
"Bored now...." (vamp Willow, and later evil witchy Willow before she flays Warren)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wrapped In Plastic

10 Years Ago

Doppelgangland is one of my favourite Buffy episodes of all time. I have all the seasons on dvd too,.. read more
Jake Donald Stephens

10 Years Ago

Sarah Michelle needs to come back and show today's female action stars how it's done, lol.
Wrapped In Plastic

10 Years Ago

Haha, I 100% agree!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2014
Last Updated on July 8, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...