Lily Aldrin [HIMYM]

Lily Aldrin [HIMYM]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Lily Aldrin off How I Met Your Mother. Not strictly canon.

"
Lily Aldrin 35 Looks: (Alyson Hannigan) and Lily has bright green innocent looking eyes, she has a fair complexion with light freckles across her nose and overall she looks very sweet and younger than she is. She has a petite build and is small at 5"4. Wearing: A cream coloured dress which shows off some cleavage and is lacy at the bottom, a long black blazer and black plain ankle boots. Personality: Lily is very caring and does things for people without expecting a thanks, but she can also be selfish and manipulative in the respect that she tries to change situations she doesn't like even if they don't involve her. She is also very sexual and makes no secret about that and she often probes others about their sex lives too. But Lily also cannot keep a secret either and she is very impulsive when it comes to shopping. Biography: Lily was born and raised in New York in the borough of Brooklyn, she didn't have a good childhood with her mother working two jobs and never doing anything for Lily and a bum of a father who stayed at home and was obsessed with making the best board game in America (which he never did). She practically stopped talking with him growing up. Lily was a goth in her teenage years and was a badass who would drink underage, terrorised her neighbourhood and bullied people. After that, she went to college and majored in art and she met her 2 of her best friends there. For one semester, she did a study programme in Paris. Other: Lily has a shopping addiction which she has so far not told anybody about. She has 4 best friends and she has quite clear bisexual tendencies. Lily works as a kindergarten teacher and because of this, she has a habit of talking to adults like they're children at times, especially in regards to justice. She occasionally does marijuana which she calls 'sandwiches' and she is lactose intolerant.

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Author's Note

Wrapped In Plastic
Writing character profiling draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 21, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing