Matilda [OC]

Matilda [OC]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

An original OC in rough stages.

"
Matilda Blomfield
19
Looks: (Marina Diamandis) and Matilda has light brown sparkly eyes always framed by heavy false eyelashes, her makeup style changes quite frequently. She has quite a fair skin tone but she sometimes fake tans. Matilda has a curvy build and is closer to the upper end of average weight, yet she has a perfect hourglass shape and is wonderfully proportioned. She is of quite a petite height at 5"4.5. Matilda will sometimes wear blonde wigs, but she has dark brown hair naturally.
Wearing: Matilda's style changes all of the time, but today she is wearing a white floral see through small top, a black high waisted skater skirt finished off with white strappy heels. 
Personality: Matilda has what people would describe as a multiple personality disorder. She changes daily and she can have severe mood swings. One minute she'll be fine with you, and the next, she'll act like you're a stranger, therefore she is very unpredictable and quite difficult to be around and to have a relationship with.
Biography: Matilda was born in Romania but her family moved to England when she was 2 years old. Her family seemed quite average and middle class, but things weren't as they seemed. When she was 5, her personality started shifting and changing alot and her father couldn't cope with it so he ended up walking out on her and her mother. After that, her mother started drinking heavily and being neglectful so Matilda spent most of her years in care which further alienated her from other people. She somehow managed to save up a lot of money, though she will not tell anybody how and she moved to America a year ago.
Other: Matilda has a very confusing past as she can never keep her stories straight, although she is honest about what her family did, the rest of her years are vague. She gets quite depressed about her situation with her personalities and so she engages in reckless behaviour frequently. 


© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Author's Note

Wrapped In Plastic
Character profiling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing