Lucie Summers [OC]

Lucie Summers [OC]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

An OC.

"
Lucie Summers
18
Looks: (Lana Del Rey facially) and Lucie has slightly wavy light brunette hair that falls just above her hips with natural sunkissed streaks, she has light green eyes with a dreamy gaze to them, she has a very faint tan from the sun. She doesn't tend to wear much makeup at all, only a small amount of mascara and some clear lipgloss. Lucie has a small light blue nose stud in her left nostril and her earlobes pierced twice. Her frame is slightly on the fuller side with a little extra weight around her tummy, thighs and hips and she is of a smaller height at 5"4. Lucie doesn't shave very much and she has rather hairy armpits and slightly stubbly legs.
Wearing: Lucie dresses comfortably and organically, preferring clothes of a looser fit. Today she is wearing a white off the shoulder peasant blouse with some red beads going down the bodice, a calf-length olive coloured skirt and brown sandals. She always wears lots of jewellery and is never seen without her jewelled pentacle necklace. Lucie is wearing a jeweled ring on every finger with different jewels, 3 golden bangles on her left wrist, 2 on her right, a charm bracelet on her left ankle and a toe ring on each middle toe.
Personality: Lucie is very caring and level-headed, she can see things from all points of view and she is always very calm. She is always willing to help everybody else and puts others before herself at all times. Lucie never judges others and is very free spirited. Additionally, she is very connected with nature and completely in touch with the spiritual world. Though she is eccentric and has a unique way of doing things, she's a very pure and good-hearted person.
Biography: Lucie was abandoned as a baby and spent her childhood going from care home to care home. She never truly settled anywhere and never had the chance to make longtime friends or have a real relationship. Whilst she spent her time in care homes, she'd volunteer at animal shelters and look after cats. As a teenager, she worked some boring jobs and eventually saved up enough money to get a caravan. She moved out of her last care home at 16 and has lived in her caravan ever since.
Other: Lucie has two cats and she does tarot reading in a shack in town. She is hoping to stay in the area and maybe even make some friends and have a proper relationship, but she doesn't worry too much about it, or anything really. 

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing