Ebony [OC]

Ebony [OC]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

An OC for stories/roleplay.

"
Ebony
140 - but she hasn't aged physically since she was 23
Looks: Ebony has hip length jet black slightly wavy hair with a few pure white streaks, she has almost blindingly white eyes outlined with black double winged eyeliner. Her features are delicate with a small shaped face and a soft jawline, a small nose with slightly flared nostrils and small pouty lips. She is pale and her skin is free of imperfections. Her small lips are painted crimson red and her cheekbones are slightly accentuated by a light pink blush. Ebony is of an average height at 5"6 and she has a curvy frame with a healthy slightly chubby rounded stomach. Her nails are always very long, pointed at the top and painted black. Ebony has big black feathery wings which she can hide but usually has on show.
Wearing: Ebony likes to change her clothes every day but she is very fond of the colour red. Today she is wearing a lacy red long sleeved blouse with lacy sleeves with red flower embroidery, she is wearing a long black velvet tiered skirt that falls to her ankles, she is also wearing red heels. She often wears a golden falcon mask but she isn't today.
Personality: Ebony is mysterious and very strange. She is childish in some respects (namely the way she teases people) but she is also intelligent and very quick. Ebony is undeniably cruel and she loves to psychologically manipulate people. A true sadist, she will go to any lengths to get what she desires off people.
Biography: Ebony used to be a human girl a long time ago. She suffered from neverending chronic pain through most of her life which took a toll on her mental stability, making her very paranoid and cripplingly anxious. Her parents couldn't deal with her so she was sent to an asylum aged 16. Ebony was deeply neglected as people were convinced she was possessed and died from starvation and multiple infections. Once she died however, Satan told her that if God was so almighty she wouldn't have suffered, she spent time with him and she requested to be turned into something in order to live her life freely. She has been a dream fiend (a type of demon/sorcerer hybrid) for the last 140 years.
Other: Ebony doesn't intimidate her victims, she prefers to make them lose their sanity and question things, the way she suffered. She is merciless and takes great delight from others pain.
Abilities:
*Shapeshifting
*Has an animal familiar inside - a falcon hence her wings which she can fully use
*Sonic manipulation
*Levitation
*Flight
*Enhanced 6 senses
*All magicks use
*Can inflict a great deal of pain
*A master of illusions

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 21, 2014
Last Updated on May 21, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing