Tamsin ~ Lost Girl

Tamsin ~ Lost Girl

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Tamsin from Lost Girl.

"
Tamsin
27 (physically) - her true age is unknown but she is one of the oldest valkyries
Looks: (Rachel Skarsten) and Tamsin has curly blonde hair that falls just beneath her collarbone tied back into a tight bun, she has fiercely plucked arched light brown eyebrows, her eyes are a light green with a piercing mean stare outlined with thick black eyeliner and smooth dark grey eyeshadow, she has pale skin with no unique marks, and overall she is stereotypically beautiful. She has a toned build but she has shapely breasts and slight curves in the right places and she is tall at 5"10, Tamsin is nearly always frowning but when she does smile, it's a radiant one that lights up the room. 
Wearing: A plain black scoop low cut vest top, a teal coloured leather jacket zipped down around the chest area, black denim skinny jeans with a black belt with a silver oval belt buckle with a cop badge on the left side, and some black ankle boots, she is wearing a simple silver charm necklace and some silver stud earrings.
Personality: Tamsin appears to be cold hearted at first, even more so to those whom she dislikes. She is cuttingly sarcastic, sharp tongued and witty, easily described as 'mean'. Tamsin is very hardworking and will do whatever it takes to finish the job on hand. She has strong opinions and can be rude and single minded at times. But she is also very loyal to those whom she is close to and she is an expert at analysing information. 
Biography: Tamsin is a valkyrie who has lived many lives which she remembers lots about, she was trained by Odin (the God of all Gods) himself who was very harsh on her and her sisters. She is at the end of her current life cycle. She is a dark fae meaning she is more aligned to the evil and criminal aspect of the fae world. Tamsin works as a bounty hunter and mercenary and doesn't follow any rules, apart from her own.
Other: Though Tamsin is at the end of her current life cycle, this means she is extremely powerful. She works as a cop dealing with human crime and it isn't obvious that she's a valkyrie to humans. When she eventually dies, she'll spend her time in Valhalla living in paradise... But she still has this world to deal with first. Tamsin is interested in both genders. 

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing