Donna Hayward ~ (Twin Peaks) [Character Profile]

Donna Hayward ~ (Twin Peaks) [Character Profile]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Donna Hayward from Twin Peaks (post show).

"
Donna Hayward
19
Looks: (Lara Flynn Boyle in the early 90s) and Donna has mid-neck length dark brunette hair with a reddish tint curled in a rather mock 1950s style. She has small, tired dark blue eyes with a slight glare to them outlined by an extremely thin strip of black eyeliner on the top lids. Her skin is fair and she has quite a lot of faded freckles scattered around her face and she has naturally slightly rosy cheeks. She is of an average height at 5"6 and she has a rather willowy build. Overall, she could be described as a somewhat plain looking girl.
Wearing: Donna's style is somewhat plain and unremarkable, though she has a big penchant for knitwear and generally comfortable clothing. Today she is wearing a dark blue plain long sleeved jumper, a slightly baggy grey cardigan with a yellow, black and red argyle print, a long burgundy coloured pleated skirt that falls just bellow the knees and some dark blue Mary Jane's. 
Personality: Donna is very complex and is a mystery to everybody she meets. She puts on a rather frosty front and tends to be very private about things and doesn't confide in others which makes people assume that she is very stand-offish and unapproachable. But the truth is, she is just starting to find herself without anybody else's influence. As she doesn't even know herself yet, of course nobody else really does either. Donna isn't the most sensitive of people but she does try to be caring, however she has a dangerous habit of thinking with her heart rather than her mind. Even if you think you know her, she'll still be keeping something from you. Yet she is also naive even though she is far from innocent, she has major trust issues and she isn't sure what to believe in anymore. 
Biography: Donna was born and raised in the rural town of Twin Peaks, Washington to the town's doctor and his wheelchair bound homemaker wife. In the town, everybody knew each other and their business... Or so it appeared that way anyway. When she was 17 and her best friend Laura Palmer was murdered, Donna's life forever changed, and not in a good way. She started to date Laura's last love interest, James Hurley and she covered up some things to the police which could have helped Laura's case. Donna uncovered some hideous truths about her friend; Laura was actually a drug addict and a prostitute. She knew that Laura was in trouble but she never imagined it would be to such an extent. When Laura's look-a-like cousin Maddie came to town and when Donna's boyfriend took an interest in her, Donna almost started to imitate Laura which made things so much worse. After a big fight, James left town and Donna found herself a new boyfriend. Things didn't go so great there either as he almost murdered her after a big row and then consequently ended up committing suicide. Once Laura's murder was solved, some even worse things were uncovered. Donna was told by her mother that her father isn't even who she thought it was for all these years, instead, it could be wealthy business tycoon Benjamin Horne instead which has further made her cautious of others. She has been completely messed around in the past year and everything she has ever known in her life has turned out to be a lie which explains why she has developed such a cold demeanor to others.
Other: Donna has decided to move away from Twin Peaks, for at least the time being anyway. She has travelled to Ontario, Canada and is currently renting a small apartment there and has a job at a cafe. All she wants is a fresh start away from all of the lies and hurt. She doesn't particularly care about a love interest, she would just like to meet somebody who won't lie to her for once.

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing