Buffy Summers ~ (BTVS) [Character Profile]

Buffy Summers ~ (BTVS) [Character Profile]

A Poem by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Buffy Summers character profile post show.

"
Buffy Summers
23
Looks: (Sarah Michelle Gellar) & Buffy has breast length curly warm champagne blonde hair with various shades of blonde highlights usually pulled up into a high ponytail. She has thinly plucked significantly darker eyebrows with not much shape to them and she has hard hazel coloured eyes outlined by smoky brown eyeshadow and mascara. She is usually seen with a serious expression or a frown on her face but when she does smile, she has a beautifully sincere one which will make your heart melt. Buffy is of a small height at 5"4 and she has a rather small build in general. She has a small scar above her right eyebrow. 
Wearing: Buffy always dresses chic and she is very fond of wearing leather. Today she is wearing a dark pink chiffon ruffle blouse, stonewashed denim skinny jeans, an oversized black leather jacket and some low black ankle boots. She always wears a silver cross necklace around her neck, though it's not just an accessory. 
Personality: Buffy is a woman with many qualities and secrets to her. She is an individual and has a rather rebellious nature, she will not conform to traditions and will continue to do what she believes is right, she refuses to be manipulated by anybody and is very emotionally strong. Buffy is sarcastic and has an ironic sense of humour, always managing to find quips even when she is in grave danger, she almost gets off on taunting her enemies. Her humour is a facade though, she prefers to keep it light because she tends to cover up how she truly feels. Buffy is stubborn, hard-headed and a born leader, she can be bossy and over-demanding but she knows what she is doing most of the time. She is short tempered and makes no secret about it. Buffy gives 100% to everything she does and she will try her hardest to not let anybody down. But at times she can be deeply judgmental and she has a conflicting personality having an inferiority and a superiority complex. She has abandonment issues and because of that, she is very loyal to everybody.
Biography: Buffy was born and raised throughout most of her life in L.A. She was a difficult child and that eventually caused her parents to divorce when she was young. Buffy found out she was the Slayer (a woman destined to fight against the supernatural) aged 15 which only made things worse. She kept it a secret and ended up burning down her high school's gym because of a vampire infestation. Buffy was subsequently kicked out and her and her mother moved to Sunnydale, California (a town which happened to be built on top of the Hellmouth) where Buffy's life would forever change. On her first day, the librarian turned out to be her Watcher and she slayed vampires on her first day of joining. She became friends with an ordinary guy Xander and a girl who would later become a witch, Willow. Buffy was killed by The Master (the leader of vampires) but was resurrected by Xander and then she killed The Master. She had a relationship with a vampire Angel for a couple of years (though she had to kill him at one point when he was evil) but he left Sunnydale to go to L.A. A few years later, Buffy sacrificed herself against the Hell God Glorificus to save the world. After she was resurrected by Willow, Buffy had almost given up on life for a while as she had been quite literally ripped out of Heaven as her friends believed she had gone to Hell. At that stage, she had begun a relationship with another vampire, Spike which was mutually abusive and unhealthy. There was a massive apocalypse a few years ago in Sunnydale where The First Evil came and almost killed everybody. Fortunately, Buffy and Willow were able to stop it. Since then, Buffy has became the leader of Slayers and of course she is without a doubt the most powerful one. She now works with dealing with fae which break rules which has garnered some controversy. 
Other: Contrary to popular belief, Buffy does not work with any government, she predominantly works by herself. She is based in Ontario, Canada where a lot of fae seem to be. Though she may seem arrogant, she has every right to be considering the fact that she has slayed evil itself. 

© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

506 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014

Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing