The Camping Butcher

The Camping Butcher

A Story by FluffyWrites
"

A short horror story about three friends going camping

"
It was just like every normal day. I was hanging with my two best friends, Dave and Murry, which decided that going camping together would be an amazing idea. I was against it obviously, since I rarely get out of the house, but they dragged me into it. It took us 3 hours to drive to the camping spot that we attended to stay at. "It's starting to get dark, we shouldpitch the tent up then think about hitting the sack", Murry said, while looking at the setting sun. The view looked amazing, We were close enough to see all parts of nature and just a short walking distance from the nearest waterfall. After the tent was pitched, we sat around talking about how life out of school would be like. We all attend the same school and ware in the same grade, which is why I reckon we are so close. As the time past by, and we finally fell asleep, I was awoken by a rustling noise. I looked around the tent and I see that Murry was missing. "Hey, Dave, do you know where Murry is?", I said as I tried to shake him awake. "Uhhhhh" is the only reply I got. Out of stupidiness, I decided to go look for him. I grabbed the flashlight out of my backpack adn head out of the tent. "Where should I look?", I ponded, as I started walking in a random direction. It was so hard to see, even with the falshlight I could just make out the tree trunks. "Murry! Where are you?!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, hoping that if he was really far away, that he could hear me. Around 15 minutes had pasted and I have lost my sense of direction. "Where am I?" I asked myself, looking around to find clues. It was really hard though, since all the trees looked exactally the same. I took a few more steps further, and then I saw it. A dangling body with his stomach sliced open, showing all his intestines. I turned around quickly and ran. I didn't think, I only thought about my own safety. "What the f**k is going on?" I thought to myself as I tried to return back to the camping place. I had to tell Dave what happened to Murry and we needed to get out of here before we were next.
After a short time later, I see the tent. I was so relieved. As I got to the zipper of the tent and started to open it, a foul stench came from there. I opened it quickly and saw Dave's throat been sliced open adn his tongue sticking out of it. I turned around and vommited. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I got up adn started heading towards the car in which we came here in. I took one glance back at the tent, and that is when I saw it. A man wearing an appron and a butcher's knife in his right hand, which was soaking in blood. I bolted. I knew he would be coming after me, so I had to react fast. I was so scared that I didn't know where I was going anymore. I didn't have time to think, the only thought in my head was that I was going to die. I turned around really quickly to see if I was being followed, and I saw this crazied look about a metre away from me. "I have to run faster" I thought to myself, as I slowly built up speed. The man slowly dwindled away from view, until all I could see was darkness. Then the car came into view. I was so happy. I rushed towards it and got into the car, flipped the engine over and started to drive away. I knew I would finally be safe. I looked at my rear view mirror and he was nowhere to be seen. I felt calm. Then I heard a voice, "Where are we going???" I turned to see what it was and that's when I was stabbed several times. I knew my life was going to end. So i thought, if I'm going down, I'll take him down with me. I turned the steering wheel and crashed into a tree which ended my life.
A week later, the police found the bodies of three sixteen year olds. They had all been sliced open with a butcher's knife. There were no signs of life, so they are predicting that one of the friends killed the others and then commited suicide. However, The Butcher is still at large.

© 2015 FluffyWrites


Author's Note

FluffyWrites
first story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

81 Views
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015

Author

FluffyWrites
FluffyWrites

PoorVilla, Everywhere, Australia



About
Im just a regular male that writes for fun I love anime and games, but i write in my spare time as well I write my feelings into everything I do If you have anything to comment about me or my work .. more..

Writing