Flurish

Flurish

A Story by Flurish
"

Our dedicated team strives to provide high-efficiency, energy-saving indoor cultivation equipment to yield pounds of produce in any environment with our vertical system solutions, including container

"
Specializing In High-Efficiency Indoor Cultivation Equipment
Flurish is an indoor farming equipment company specializing in high-efficiency, energy-saving indoor cultivation equipment. Our primary product categories are container farms, vertical farming systems, and LED grow lights. Indoor farms can also benefit from our one-stop solutions and complete services.
Our technologies are all designed in-house, and many of them have been granted international patents. We insist on developing goods from users' perspectives to truly assist producers in achieving higher levels of efficiency, particularly in large-scale commercial indoor agricultural projects. Flurish products, on the other hand, are segmented, allowing for quick construction and maintenance. Each product has been fine-tuned to make your farm flourish!

© 2022 Flurish


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As always, an incompetent amateur, whose English language skills are lacking, screwed up a simple presentation task and made the company seem unworthy of attention. So, it was off to their website to get an address, and send...
**********
Someone who’s an incompetent writer is spamming the Writers Cafe website in your name. This is unethical, inconsiderate, and, foolish on their part, because the quality of the spam makes your company look bad, while attracting no customers..

Instead of extolling the virtues of your company, and real information on the products, he includes a total of 110 extremely bland words that don’t even mention the product that the equipment is designed to produce, or provide a website link.

So, your spammer doesn’t write competently. But still, since most readers will assume it was written, or at least approved by your company, it reflects badly on you, and does the exact opposite of what they’re charging to do. In fact, were I you, I’d suggest that whoever is doing that spamming fire whoever wrote and posted it.

But, be that as it may, he's annoying our members, making the site less fun to use, and accomplishing nothing useful for you. Yet you’re paying to have it done through your internet provider, SEO company, or advertising agency.

Obviously, the writer has no clue of how to present an advertisement or blurb. The best he can do is annoy the members while stealing your money. But still, the spamming matters, because if it continues, annoyed members may post negative reviews of your company.

So, won’t you please ask them to stop? You can view the poor quality of that spam here:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Flurish/2823999/

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2022
Last Updated on July 28, 2022
Tags: Vertical Farm System, Container Farm, LED Grow Light, Propagation, VEG, BLOOM

Author

Flurish
Flurish

Santa Fe, NM



About
Specializing In High-Efficiency Indoor Cultivation Equipment Flurish is an indoor farming equipment company specializing in high-efficiency, energy-saving indoor cultivation equipment. Our primary .. more..