I Can't! (YAOI)

I Can't! (YAOI)

A Story by souffle bubble
"

Shunji is a regular 2nd year university student who is having problems finding a place to stay at. When he decides to dorm at his university, he accidentally encounters his first love!

"

"So why am I laying on the kitchen floor",  you may ask. That, indeed, is a very good question.

30 minutes ago, I had been cooking up dinner for myself when my older brother called me.

25 minutes ago, nii-san told me that he was going to China to visit his childhood friend who's getting married.

15 minutes ago, I packed my belongings and moved the luggage into the living room because, I'm supposed to be staying at the university now.

5 minutes ago, I realized I didn't even have a ride to school.

And now? Yes, I am on the kitchen floor because, I've been reduced to shame. I mean, it's sort of good that I get to be independent now but, to be honest, I'm kind of scared.

Mom, Dad, nii-san, please watch over me!

~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~   

Thus, Kazuhiko Shunji, began to live on his own in his 2nd year of university. Of course, until his brother returns.

2 weeks had passed by quickly for Shunji. What's more, the administration was recently informed of a strange odor coming from the pipes located near Shunji's dorm room. He was given until next week to move out for inspection. After he hung up the phone with the administrator, Shunji gave a heavy sigh, "Where am I supposed to go now?"

On the first day of class, he got to pick whatever seat he wanted and that would be towards the back... like always. As people of all sorts started coming in and choosing their seats, the chair next to him remained empty. He knew, aiming to become a video game designer, that it was extremely important not to skip out on any of the classes - especially the first day. "Who knows what you're gonna miss out on?" he thought to himself.

The professor began calling roll. "Here" 

"Akihiro Dante?" Shunji suddenly looked up, eyes widening. A spark began to flutter in his chest.

"Akihiro Dante?" the professor repeated. Again, the flame that was beginning to scorch heated up and, he started to lose his breath.

Another student stood up and spoke, "Akihiro-san is not feeling well enough to attend school today, Kaoru-sensei."

Shunji covered his mouth with his hand as he gasped. "That guy ... t-the one that just spoke! It's Hireno-san! I haven't seen him in ... years!" After contemplating a bit more, Shunji began thinking again, "He sure has gotten pretty close with Dante-sempai if he knew he couldn't make it to school today... Dante-sempai, how have you been? ..."

Once class was over, Shunji ran over to Hireno before he could finish packing. "Oi, Hireno-san! Do you still remember me?!"

"... S-S-Shunji-kun?! Woahh! It's such a surprise seeing you here! My, my, my, look how you've grown~ kya~ If only ..." Hireno continued to blabber on and on while tightly hugging Shunji as he stroked his head oh-so affectionately.

"Hireno-san... How many times have I told you not to call me -kun!? Gee, if you haven't heard, it's called a growth spurt! And I'm two days older than you!" Shunji appeared to be irritated but, he knew very well, that he was just happy to be reunited with one of his friends from junior high. They joked around and laughed for most of the afternoon, exchanging e-mails and phone numbers. Time had flown by so fast for these two friends.

"Shunji-kun~~ It's already 3PM. We should really head back. Where do you live? I'll walk you home and protect you from all of the creepy rapers who are after your cute little face! Hahaha!"

"Ano... Hireno-san?"

Shunji's head drooped down as they walked. His face began to heat up again as he fidgeted to find the right words to say. By now, Hireno had stopped with the jokes, "Hm? What is it, Shunji-kun?"

"H-How has Dante-sempai been?" His voice was shaking. After a brief pause, he began again, "Where is he staying at? Has he been eating right and showering? Can I go see him?" Shunji covered his mouth as quickly as he could realizing what he had just said. "I-I-I didn't mean to say that!!!"      But, Hireno only smiled and patted Shunji's head.

"I'll give you his phone number. Lately, Dante-san's been... " Hireno let out a frustrated sigh. "He hasn't been himself lately. Even I can't get straight to him." Shunji thanked his friend as they parted ways.  

While home, Shunji contemplated whether or not to give Dante a call. "I know! How about I text him?! But, doesn't he know my phone number? I remember giving it to him... Goddamn it. If he had my number, why didn't he even bother to call me even once... Even after I had confessed my love for him, he's been so cruel... I didn't even get an answer. He acted as if nothing had happened. Maybe he thought it was just a joke. Heh, I guess. Afterall, we're both guys here... "

There was a small but bright twinkle in Shunji's eyes. He decided to text Dante afterall.

"Oh! He replied!" Shunji was shocked to see that he had forgotten he changed his number just a few days ago. "Dante-sempai doesn't know it's me... Do I reveal myself?"

The strangest idea crept into his mind as he read Dante's reply.

"誰が? (who is this?)"

"T-this is good! Oh, Dante-sempai! You're just asking for it!"

Shunji sent another anonymous text before Dante could block his number. His left eye twitched and, he began to boil on the inside again. "THIS GUY... *sigh* This guy... is who I fell in love with... "

In the morning, Shunji had gotten up extra early so that he could use the shower room before it got crowded. With his hand on the doorknob, he heard water running inside.
"Someone's beaten me to the punch? I wonder who could it be... Or maybe!" His eyes widened at the thought, "What if someone is... DROWNING IN THERE!?" He barged in, "HEY HEY! SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!"

"Huh?" A man wearing nothing but a towel around his waist turned around to face the disheveled Shunji.

But what Shunji saw was no ordinary man in nothing but a towel; he saw a tall figure, with soft, glossy locks for hair, a glistening, streamlined back, toned, slender arms, and a beautiful, puzzled face... the face of Dante.

"D-Dante-sem... pai...." Shunji's face reddened as he tried to keep back his smile. With the best poker face he could make, Shunji said, "DANTE-SEMPAI~~~~♥" He was frolicking towards Dante with sparkling eyes, ready for a hug.

 ~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~   

"Shunji-kun?" That voice... This is why I don't like it when Hireno-san - or anyone else for that matter - call me "Shunji-kun." I only want to hear sempai say my name like that... His voice... it sends shivers down my spine every time. No one else can have him.
I want to make him mine, and mine only.

~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~   

Shunji had been roughly the same height as Dante but, over the few years they had been apart, Shunji was now 9 centimeters taller than Dante.

Shunji stood behind him now. Dante didn't look at him in his face. "Dante-sempai..." He wrapped his arms around Dante but, he only showed no sign of objection for so long...

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a homo! I've been fine by myself. I'm at a co-ed university. We're not school boys in high school anymore, okay?!" Dante pushed Shunji's arms away. Shunji was hurt... it was the person he loves after all.

"Dante-sempai. If you really mean it that way, look at me and say it. Otherwise, I can't believe you. Don't you remember back in the classroom when we-- "

"SHHH!! Don't even say it!!" Dante turned around and covered Shunji's mouth so quick, Shunji couldn't react fast enough but, he did get to see Dante's face. His cheeks were painted a bright red color. And his eyes were gleaming a pastel kind of green. The shock and embarrassment on his face. How the vein on his neck seemed to protrude. Shunji wasn't sure if he could hold back any longer.   

"I love you, sempai."

Shunji stroked the side of Dante's cheek. He only looked the other way. "Sempai, 好きで (I love you)."

"O-Oi! D-Don't whisper in my ear like that!"

"Heh..." Shunji grins. "I'm sorry. I'm just happy."

He leans in for a kiss...

"Mmmm... mmm... Ahh! " Dante gasped for air. Shunji grabbed hold of both of Dante's wrists. "What was that for, ばか (idiot)?!" Shunji pushed Dante against the cold wall, sending chills down Dante's spine. The towel around his waist had loosened and hidden beneath it was the key to showing Dante how much Shunji loves him. He slid his hand underneath the towel and began to rub Dante's sensitive spot.

~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~   

"Ah-ahhhnn... S-Shunji... N-No..." His sweet voice. How I've missed hearing him make these sounds. Only I can make you feel this way and, only I can hear your voice like this.

Sempai, please, accept all my love.

~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~   

"Look... It's rock hard."

"R-rock hard?! Don't call it that! .. Ahh It's not gonna .. Mm"

"Sempai, take your hand... and hold me like this..."

...

The doorknob began to rumble. "Oh." They both turned to face the door. Shunji smiled at Dante. "好きで, Sempai...

© 2012 souffle bubble


Author's Note

souffle bubble
This is intended for a friend of mine who loves yaoi, so I decided to write some of my own for her entertainment~ If you guys like it, then I know she'll like it(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should make this a book and make these short stories as chapters. Please continue this story like so many writers said before me.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Continue the story! I really want to know what coming next.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Aawww come on! I wanna see what is coming up next!
I really like the description in the beginning. It makes the story more realistic and brings out the main character's personality more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


its good but it reminds me of every yaoi story

Posted 10 Years Ago


cool i like it hehehe I was quite shocked that in later part, shunji was the seme and his sempai was the uke hehehe I mean minus the height of his sempai shunji's character was a bit scaredy-cat hahaha... it was really a cool story.. good job ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2012
Last Updated on February 19, 2012
Tags: yaoi, original, japanese

Author

souffle bubble
souffle bubble

CA



About
Hi I like to write about boys' feelings in my free time. Please enjoy your read. Deuces babes. more..

Writing