Things Never Change

Things Never Change

A Story by ForeverAndAlways

Days, weeks, months and finally years go by but nothing has changed.The people that was biologically made toprotect you never came to you even once.That moment when you so sincerely cry out for help at the top of your lungs but they never came.WHY? That's the question that runs through every neurone in your brain and every nerve endings of your body.WHY? Such a simple question but the answer seem to be so out of reach that you end up giving up on finding it.Then the day comes where once again the monster appears and you once again use all your energy to call out for that person, although you know that she will never come, but to your surprise she finally comes for you.Despite it being too late since the monster has already broken you once again, you feel a sense of joy and hope that for once things are starting to look up for you and that maybe she is there to help you and never let you get hurt ever again.That is till you heard what came next from her, to say that it hurt you would've been an under statement because it crushed your from the inside. You could feel your heart getting crushed, your airways constricting,  your muscles tightening. And still the worst is yet to come because as soon as you force your eyes open despite all the pain, you get the answer to your question.Finnaly it has been answered. You now know why she never came foryou all those times, the answer was so simple and was in front of your eyes the entire time.The reason you never knew the answer was not because the question was difficult but simply because you refused to accept the answer fearing it might be true.The truth is she was the monster all along and it leaves you speechless as to how she of all people can do this to you.Isn't shemadeto protect me? Why is she hurting me instead? Now all you want to do is run away from this any way possible because you came to realise the hard truth that things never change.
ForeverAndAlways

© 2014 ForeverAndAlways


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on April 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 23, 2014

Author

ForeverAndAlways
ForeverAndAlways

Malaysia



About
Just a simple girl with a not so simple life. more..

Writing