Teen Love

Teen Love

A by Foreverloving
"

The journal entry assigned by Mr. Campbell after our 20 minute meditation session

"

 Alex Register

Journal #2 - 10.23.09

They say that love is not some word that should be thrown around lightly. That teenage hearts are too inexperienced to behold such a feeling as caring for something so dearly, other than the ones that were in their lives from the moment they opened their eyes. They say love is the magical feeling that you can never truly feel until you have undergone some kind of ritual, age limit, or another bogus claim. But who’s ever proven love cannot be felt for someone other than a natural relative, at young ages? Is there really any law of life that some souls develop quicker, and truly love before others?

While I lay on the floor, multiple thoughts came to my head, and I couldn’t process them all at once. But after what seemed like seconds, turning out to be minutes, they began to fade. All that remained were the thoughts that truly brought peace to my heart. Thoughts about my family and the friends that have been with me through the longest and hardest periods of the real life soap opera. But after a shorter time elapse than the first, even these thoughts began to fade, and I was left with an image in my head. A single image, that played with my thoughts and put me in a more relaxed state than I have felt in my life.

People would call me childish, naive, and adolescent for having this thought, this picture painted across the blackboard of my eyelids, but whether these claims are true or false, it was there. The image that appeared to me was a girl. But this girl is the girl that I have been through so much with. We put each other in the most difficult positions we have ever dealt with. Whether it be the times we decided to date, or the times when we realized it was better to stay friends, there is always the word in the back of both of our heads, that word transforming into equally as powerful words. I love you. Those words constantly play with our hearts, throwing us back and forth, to and from each other. We are exactly alike in all ways, yet so different. Whether we experience true love or it is just what some would call puppy love, neither of us have felt a force, a will to be together so strongly, and we find it impossible for there to be a stronger feeling in existence.

I lay, and I thought about how truly much I was in love, and how truly naive I do sound saying such things, yet I don’t care. As long as she’s in my life, I will love her and no other. She has brought me more pain than any before her, but I will never let go, because she brings me the greatest feeling I have ever known, and I wouldn’t give that up for anything. 

© 2009 Foreverloving


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know exactly how you feel. I totally agree that young people can find love, BUT I always say there a 1637367492 people who "think" there in love. Me, I know. I've had that "well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not so I just guess I am" thing. Now, I have this amazing indescribable feeling that makes every part of my being know I am so deep in Love. And I absolutely love it.

Wow, I should stop rambling, shouldn't I ? I shall.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great writing. Its the first sentence that really pulls people in.

Posted 14 Years Ago


How can you put an age limit on love? I think the people who believe that you can are the ones who are naive. I started dating my boyfriend at 16 and now at 24 we are still together. My grandparents started dating at 16 and were together until the day my grandfather passed away at 79 and in my grandmothers heart they are still together. So really what do these people know. What is in your heart is true and you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Nicely done though I like the points you brought forth. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I know exactly how you feel. I totally agree that young people can find love, BUT I always say there a 1637367492 people who "think" there in love. Me, I know. I've had that "well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not so I just guess I am" thing. Now, I have this amazing indescribable feeling that makes every part of my being know I am so deep in Love. And I absolutely love it.

Wow, I should stop rambling, shouldn't I ? I shall.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2009

Author

Foreverloving
Foreverloving

Boones Mill, VA



About
So, I'm Alex, don't call me that. The preferred name is A Reg but honestly, I dont care. If you really want to bother reading an about me, you can look somewhere else. Anything you need to know abou.. more..

Writing
song song

A Screenplay by Foreverloving


none none

A Story by Foreverloving