foreshadowing

foreshadowing

A Story by groupof5

im sitting in class, the glow of the computer lighting up my sullen face. 
rip-the-wind: ive never been to a public school...'' says my virtual friend, the friend that is a little strange, and lives miles away, ill probably never met him in person
burninghearts28: lucky, its not any fun lol
rip-the-wind:idk, maybe itll b fun. watching the humans haha
burninghearts28: not when those ppl are jerks
rip-the-wing:u bullied?
burninghearts28: yes. sucks, but its whtever.
i have spent months talking to this faceless person, and i learned that he is an odd ball, and has dreams f killing people. usually that would freak me out, but when you've grown up like i have, its okay. its just dreams. i have dreams of burning things, watching the flames dance as they burn flesh, and hair. the screams that come with it. it makes my head fuzzy thinking of it.
''ms.blaze"  a heavy hand comes down on my fragile shoulder, causing me to jump. i have a bruise from where that man... the one from the gun shop beat me... ''shouldn't you be working?''
''starting now sir.'' since i was touched in ways i shouldn't be, ive become quite, reserved. alone. rip-the-wind is really my only friend, and i his. maybe one day i could met him in person. 

© 2016 groupof5


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like what you done. Your characters are compelling and I enjoyed the angst that you put in it.
For me, it is a little too heavy on exposition. Don't just tell us things like the fact that he has dreams of killing people, reveal that through your dialogue. It will make it more powerful.
Also, you need to pay more attention to your punctuation and use of initial capitals.

Still, I can see a lot of potential here.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 26, 2016

Author

groupof5
groupof5

Toronto, Canada



About
We are five teenage girls working together on a story about half demons. We promise to post at least once a week or will leave a comment explaining otherwise. But we are super excited to share with yo.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by groupof5


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by groupof5


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by groupof5