[It's an Application] I Need help and advices for a writing I made.

[It's an Application] I Need help and advices for a writing I made.

A Story by Franco
"

I made a Letter, to be volunteer in an Event so I'd like to get some of your opinion, what do you think about it, Be Hard don't worry Sorry that isn't a Story but there isn't any category for this.

"

Dear reader from Volunteers Department:


I'm writing to apply to be a volunteer in the next World Youth Day, that will take place in Krakow in 2016.


I'm 19 years old. I'm a University Student, and I belong to Schoenstatt charisma which is in Córdoba, where I live. (as so many country in the world)


I'm very interesting in being part of the volunteering team of World Youth Day. I was in the WYD 2013 in Rio of Janeiro, and I got very excited about it.


I speak Spanish as a Native Language, and English. I have experience using both languages, I did PET (an international exam from Cambridge), I continuous studying English, I love it.


I was part of Fackellauf last year, a run of one thousand eight hundred kilometres where I shared fifteen days with German Youth, as me, using English. It was an enriching international activity from Germany Youth of Schoenstatt for the one hundred years birth of the movement.


I volunteered here in Cordoba many times in a project called “Youth that move” which the objective is helping people who live in poor neighbourhood, and have an important footprint in them as a Youth group, and show that everybody can change other's life being a Youth.


Regardless of all, I think that this experience will be very rich, as a very important world and catholic event. Sharing with other cultures, people from different countries, helping people previous and through the event, and everybody having the same faith are the things that exited me the most.


Also, I would like to know is this is the correct way to apply to be a volunteer. If not, please, If you can, tell me how can I do to be one.


Sincerely,


Franco

© 2015 Franco


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on February 16, 2015
Last Updated on February 16, 2015
Tags: Application, Advices, Critics, Help, Letter, Apply, Volunteer

Author

Franco
Franco

Cordoba, Córdoba, Argentina