Innocent feelings of kids

Innocent feelings of kids

A Story by Aun No Se
"

All kids have desires for having good food, toys, and a comfortable life where they are being treated like Prince or princess.

"
My daughter Jenny loves shopping. Though she is only three years old, she knows well how to shop and place the items on counter for packing. The thing that she may not understand is the payment. Yesterday, I went to the hospital for a routine check up, there, Jenny told me she is hungry and all of sudden she rushed in to a shop. I entered the shop after her, and as usual she was quite quick in picking ice cream from freezer and moved ahead. I just opened my bag for taking out money but as I did so, she was disappeared. The shop was small and quite crowded. I was shouting "Jenny" , "Jenny", but no response. I went out of shop but there was no sign of her. I came in again, and moved to the counter, keeping in mind that she must have been there and what my eyes saw, touched me home. Her ice cream was kept on the counter, and she moved her hand forward as if she was asking the sales person to rap it and give back. But, the sales lady was continuously asking her for money. I rushed to the counter and bought her that. Jenny was quite excited and started eating ice cream but I was left in deep painful thoughts for those kids who have wishes but can't get them fulfilled. All kids have same innocent thoughts, know only to get their desired food or toy from the shops without knowing that these things need to be purchased. We have emotions for getting our kid's desires fulfilled but we seldom think of those kids who also have dreams of good food, toys and better life. If every individual tries to help few of such kids, this world will be heaven. No crimes will be committed as most of the criminals commit crimes to support their families. We need to think deep in this paradigm.

© 2016 Aun No Se


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 21, 2016
Last Updated on October 21, 2016
Tags: " innocence", "shop"

Author