Fredapsychic — Child of the Goddess

Fredapsychic — Child of the Goddess

A Story by Fredapsychic
"

her anger can cause storms and floods.

"
A note to her parents: You asked the Goddess for a child and she gave you Fredapsychic but you wanted to keep her forever but the Goddess left her with you till she was grown and called her back to nature. Be grateful for the time you spent with her.

Some things you need to know about Fredapsychic:

If you’re nice to her, they’ll see and grant your wishes like money and peace of mind but if you want to play smart, they’ll destroy you.

Before you are allowed into her life, your intentions have to be pure. You cannot lie or hurt her, if not her spirit guides will make you suffer.

They’ll leave you in poverty if you try to hurt her. Her parents know what they signed up for.

They knew there was something different about her. She doesn’t even let just anyone around her. She’s very picky with who she hangs out with.

The worst is when you say bad things behind her back and smile to her face, they’ll destroy you.

Don’t forget the bad part, her anger can cause storms and floods. You might think she’s all nice but there’s a dangerous part of her.

The Goddess can get angry she’s having feelings for a human but sometimes they understand she has human tendencies too.

She also has human tendencies eg to be funny, she can be attracted to a human as a lesbian, she can also do human s**t.

And If she says thunder will strike you, best believe it will happen.

The goddess took her child back and Fredapsychic parents were surprised, They had a deal, they know what they asked for and when it was time to let go. You can’t hold on to the gift of the goddess.

It’s hard for her because she can’t eat certain human foods, her body reacts to this earth’s oxygen, food, water, so she has to be in nature.

© 2021 Fredapsychic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 30, 2021
Last Updated on December 30, 2021
Tags: Spirituality, Life, Fredapsychic, Nature, Goddess