The Commandants given to Fredapsychic by God

The Commandants given to Fredapsychic by God

A Story by Fredapsychic
"

God came to me

"
1. do not kill
2. do not steal
3. love one another, hating on one another, fighting. God don't like it.
4. don't tell lies.
5. spirit of covetousness - the feeling of having strong desire for things that other people have, taking people’s properties or land that don't belong to you. Having that kind of envy. God don't like it.
6. God don't like gossiping, gossip and slander, desist from it.
7. idol worshipping, worshipping other gods, carving yourself graven image, killing things, blood and all those things to be sacrificing on top. God don't want it.
8. sleeping with another man’s wife or husband.
unrighteousness and uncleanliness. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. God don't like dirtiness.
9. fornication and lust. Sleeping around with different people. Worldly things. Putting the things of the world before God, God don't like it.
10. Keep my holy ground, holy. That is the place of worship, don't disintegrate God's holy place of worship. Gossiping in the holy place or any other activities, smoking, drinking alcohol or those things God don't like it.

© 2023 Fredapsychic


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 14, 2023
Last Updated on July 14, 2023
Tags: Spiritual, God, Nature, Life, LGBTQ