Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Jam: A Sticky Situation

Jam: A Sticky Situation

A Story by Owen or Olivia
"

Just a ship fanfic, for some peeps

"

Jam: A Sticky Situation


Julia and Sam have known each other for a very long time, since middle school in fact. So, to many onlookers, what occurred that fateful day was simply a matter of time.

The sun was tucked behind a cloudy sky neatly, making the temperature temperate yet oddly humid. The hot, wet air clung to their skin as beads of sweat began to form. They were late for their train, as usual, and were now stuck waiting on a platform. Alone. The awkward feeling between them seemed to grow in the time they sat together, the sexual tension could almost be cut in half. Sam opened his mouth to speak, his strawberry blonde hair shielding him from the sun’s rays, but he was cut short by the thundering sound of an arriving train.

They both boarded hesitantly, but were quickly forced on by a sudden deluge of people swarming the train. Their bodies pressed together, they were chest to chest, they could both feel the warm and ragged breathing of the other against their skin. Julia shifted slightly, rubbing against an unknown person in the process. Assuming she was coming onto them, Julia received a quick arse grope in response, making her squeak and cling onto Sam’s body. Sam wrapped his muscular (lol jk) arms around Julia to comfort her, glaring daggers at the passengers around them.

The train pulled up to a stop, but no one seemed to be getting out. Decisively, Sam dragged Julia out of the train and put both his hands on her cheeks. His blue eyes met her brown, and Sam finally broke the long silence. “A-Are you ok Julia?” By his flustered and panicked tone, Sam seemed far more concerned for her safety than the girl herself. Julia smiled to the ground, something that was far closer to her than it was for Sam, and nodded her head.

“Yeah mate, I’m all good, not trigged or anything.” The two released a long awaited chuckle until their eyes met again. Their smiles were maintained, but they were different somehow. Their smiles weren’t just expressing their happiness anymore, they were accepting each other. Finally accepting their feelings for one another. Finally realising what had been going on every time they had spent time together.

They were shipped.

Sam spun Julia around and pushed her against the wall, their lips locked and they began an arduous facebattle. Their hands began to explore each other, Sam had far less to explore though. His strong hands explored her whole height, as Julia leaned into the kiss to rub Sam’s lower back. Their faces turned a bashful shade of red from the heat and the excitement. In particular, Sam’s excitement. Julia could feel it rubbing against her as her leg was propped up by Sam. The years upon years of building sexual feelings had began to flood open, and neither had any intention to stop at a make out session and a bit of groping.

Inelegantly, they ran into the disabled toilet and switched on the light. Before the flickering beam could illuminate the pair, clothes were flying off everywhere until they stood in their underwear. It didn’t take long for that to be lost either though. His yeast had fully risen, making his his french bread full mast. Julia was a little more timid, using her hands to cover her bagel, but letting her melon breads breathe.

Sam took a bold step forward, and grabbed a handful of melon bread. He squeezed, checking the firmness precisely. As he twisted his wrists around, Julia began to moan softly. “Hon…” Removing a hand, he analyzed her french fancies carefully before wrapping his lips around them. He toyed with them, being a tease like any true daddy, until the cream burst and gave way. The white liquid dripped down his chin, making Julia moan even more at the sight.

"Kimochi?" Sam asked like a true gentleman.

"Hontoni kimochi," Julia replied.

Sam pulled back and awaited his turn patiently. Obediently, Julia dropped to her knees. She sucked his hot dog, taking all his red meat at once, stretching her bun shaped mouth. The tip began to leak mustard into her mouth, making sure to lap it all up. Cupping his spherical loaves that she loathed, she worked the shaft like a pro until his relish released.

Daddy wasn’t done though, and his breadstick demanded more, her bagel looked ever so tasty. He thrust in quickly, the butter leaking from Julia made it slip in easier. Against the wall, they joined as one. Crumb after crumb leaked out of Sam, he didn’t even last a minute. Julia was left unsatisfied, but Sam got more action than Savva.


FIN (or is it, wink wonk ; ^ ) )


PS Julia got preggers

#Mess, #Jam, #BushDidIt, #DicksOut4Harambe

© 2016 Owen or Olivia


Author's Note

Owen or Olivia
Why are you reviewing this? LIke, seriously?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This triggered me greatly

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 16, 2016
Tags: Bread

Author

Owen or Olivia
Owen or Olivia

Tamworth, Staffordshire, United Kingdom



About
I'm a trans woman and a pansexual. Other than writing, I mostly self-study (languages especially). Erm, I really don't know what else to put >. more..

Writing