Know the characters

Know the characters

A Story by Spirit
"

Hehe met my characters yet!!!???!!!

"

Xenar: An 19 year old gentlemen. he has a little sister name Spirit he raises since both him and his sister are orphans, his nickname is Shady and loves wolves more then anything besides his little sister he is also a guardian wolf and the worst nightmare to the world for he is also the apoclips so far he is training threw his awkening stage soon he would be ready to join the Heaven and Hell's war but until then his main purpose is too try to keep the demon Scaret away from him and his sister!

 

Spirit: An 14 year old troublemaker. Spirit is just a girl who wants to be normal and have parents but sadly she can not help but go threw her awkening. As she goes threw her task and test Shady or Xenar helps her threw her task and test. Spirit looks up to Xenar and tries her hardest just so her brother would be proud of her. Spirit is one to get in trouble all the time but she tries to keep herself calm for she is always is worrying about something.

 

Scaret: a demon from hell who  needs Xenar and Spirit for his collection of power to rule

 i will add more later sorry byes

© 2008 Spirit


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:D Good! I can't wait to read the stories about them! Welcome to the Cafe!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 14, 2008

Author

Spirit
Spirit

oxnard, CA



Writing
FweindShip FweindShip

A Poem by Spirit