Truth in time

Truth in time

A Poem by San Herman Lopez a.k.a. Sanzei
"

I am fascinated by the unknown and what is to come... Always keeping in mind that life is but a cycle. Study the past and see the future...

"

From distant planets long ago came humanoids to take control. Only they knew why their planet they could no longer view. With new advances they ruled with ease and any opponent they destroyed with a breeze. The native race would be forced to follow and their beliefs were made hollow. And so in time it came to be that we were all one in humanity. Lost were the old cultures but not in spirit and soul, and through imagination they would continue to patrol. These false kings of the land ruled with an invisible devastating hand. When thought became creation in the native nation, down came this invisible hand making it a negative equation. Pain was the life of the native man, he could no longer walk and so he ran. He knew that to gain control over the land once more unknown options he would have to explore. Knowledge from the lost cultures he would study in the dark and this is how it became black art. Masters of the nights they became and the false kings made false claims. The false kings knew they could not keep the native man from becoming for he was not walking, he was now running. And so the false kings created chaos and destroyed all known to the masses, from all direction came fires and poisonous gasses. The few that survived deep would learn to hide. And the false kings would rise to the skies. They would then return when the fires no longer burned, they could not leave this earth for it was too much they have learned. And again began the cycle for the fourth or fifth time, poor natives would have to again rise and realize their ties. One day yet never knowing they would inherit the truth, a truth imbedded deep within the youth. False kings would eventually fall from the sky and realize that amongst the native they would die. So forward they came with truth and hope for salvation this became their cause and one dedication. The natives loving all life in the land destroyed the invisible hand and gave the false kings three grains of sand. Secrets they would no longer hold and great nations would begin to mold. This story is untold because the book is yet to unfold.

© 2012 San Herman Lopez a.k.a. Sanzei


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Masters of the nights they became and the false kings made false claims. The false kings knew they could not keep the native man from becoming for he was not walking, he was now running. And so the false kings created chaos and destroyed all known to the masses,

Oh! Such truthfulness this is, We shall have no other gods before us, This is wonderful as well as wonderfully stated. LIke this alot Inspiring really.....Kim

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another interesting and cool idea. It is the coercion of the rhyme that is a bit off. I get the impression that you may be a beat poet. There is nothing wrong with that if you are, but it is better to hear a beat poet than to read one (most of the time). If you have a way to record this (as well as a few others of yours I have read), I would suggest doing so and then trying to post them on here so others may hear you speak these pieces. I think that would do them more justice than just trying to read them ourselves. Anyway, keep 'em coming.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Masters of the nights they became and the false kings made false claims. The false kings knew they could not keep the native man from becoming for he was not walking, he was now running. And so the false kings created chaos and destroyed all known to the masses,

Oh! Such truthfulness this is, We shall have no other gods before us, This is wonderful as well as wonderfully stated. LIke this alot Inspiring really.....Kim

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2008
Last Updated on December 31, 2012

Author

San Herman Lopez a.k.a. Sanzei
San Herman Lopez a.k.a. Sanzei

Snoqualmie, WA



About
Rhyming is what I love to do when I need to relax and or calm down... Rhyming is what makes me want to continue writing... I love to play with the words it is almost as if putting a painting together... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Still Still

A Poem by ToxicTears