Cold blood

Cold blood

A Story by Andy
"

May become a possible book. Not sure, tell me what you think please :)

"

     I stood there, motionless. The wind was brisk, and the moon casted its subtle light along the field. It was snowing that night, and my whole body ached in bitterness. I’ve come so far, too far to stop now. I then reached for my blade on the frozen ground. I needed to be better prepared this time, I shall show no mercy. As I held my Sword into the dark air, it shined as if it were the jewel of night. I took caution with every step I took, as I crept closer to the hill. I knew he was here, I could feel the vibe of his tainted heart. As I approached the mountain I looked around the snow covered field. ‘’Show yourself, I don’t have time to waste with you’’ I said in a dominant voice. Then suddenly I noticed a dark orb in the distance, it started growing in size and doing numerous rapid movements. Then before my very eyes he crawled out of the dark portal. ‘’Glad you could make it’’ I said. Then He ran towards me, in a swift & fast pace. I started running towards him, trying to key in on his movements. ‘’you’re nothing more than a scrawny demon!’’ I said while rushing at him. I took a swing with my blade when he approached close enough, but he dodged it & he took hold of my face. Digging his claws into my head as I screamed in anger. I then grabbed his body and ripped him off me. With a strong grip I pinned him to the ground. ‘’now’s my chance’’ I thought. I lifted my sword high above his head, and with brute force I drove it into the demons skull. As he let out a piercing screech he started dissolving. My sword now covered with blood, and my head bleeding I slowly made my way back home following the star lit sky.

© 2012 Andy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on February 29, 2012
Last Updated on February 29, 2012
Tags: bad winter cold wind blade

Author

Andy
Andy

NY



About
I'm currently a junior in high school, and I thought this would be a great idea to join a website such as this! I'm excited to share some pieces of literature and get some well needed feedback! Thanks.. more..

Writing
Sew Me Up Dr. Sew Me Up Dr.

A Poem by Andy


A Touch Of Pink A Touch Of Pink

A Poem by Andy


The quiet boy The quiet boy

A Poem by Andy