The Voices

The Voices

A Story by Frowerss
"

Voices of the mind tell different people to do stuff.....

"

The voices in everyone's hearts are different. Some say good things really good things that can fill a soul with total happiness. But other voices cause pain and sadness within souls. They make them do horrid things. They start to kill innocents, they start to lose themselves within self hatred... They become nothing more than murders and black hearted creators... They cannot be blamed for their actions, they cannot be blamed for their lust for blood or death.  

 

With this they become lost souls that can never be helped or cured... I out of all people should know this. I should know this better than anyone... I was too lost within myself hatred and lost within the voices of my mind. They told me to kill, they told me to cause pain to others! They told me to be a cruel and heartless monster. This was my mistake. I blamed myself far too much.

 

I tried to do good but nothing but bad happens. I tried to make a wish happen but it caused nothing but pain and death... Now at this moment I truly hate myself of what I have done... I'm so sorry... I am so sorry to everyone I have killed and tortured... I didn't mean it I swear...

© 2014 Frowerss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on December 9, 2014
Last Updated on December 9, 2014

Author

Frowerss
Frowerss

Lancaster, United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Amelia and I am 17 years old. I write stories and I can even do plays when I put my mind to it... I hope you like my work and if you spot any mistakes please tell me. I am at C.. more..

Writing
Lay in wait Lay in wait

A Poem by Frowerss