I'm in search of a reliable equipment for secure pking

I'm in search of a reliable equipment for secure pking

A Story by FryeJacob
"

RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable way to buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold. Click here to find out about our great deals on Runescape Gold.

"
I'm in search of a reliable equipment for secure pking (CW Dueling, CW, etc.) and str xp (no whip). I'm considering 3 different gear types. They are as follows... This build is great in str-training. I'm not sure if it's worth it however. It's great for pest control, which is one of my favorite mini games. My next build switches the motor with DFS. DFS.

This is the most effective option for defense. Probly not as good for the training stride as build one due to the lack of acc because there is no d defence. This could be great for CW which i like to do but. Additionally, i'd have to raise about 2 mil to fund this build, unless it is possible to get rid of the berserker ring.

This build is arguably the best for dueling and good for CW. It could even be a an insect (high attack is good to strike the portals). The issue is that I am aware that GWs do not excel in training str. The problem is "how is that?" If it's not too noticeable, I might decide to go with this.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit rsgoldfast.com/

© 2021 FryeJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on December 9, 2021
Last Updated on December 9, 2021
Tags: RS gold