[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by RawrAngel

Mondays are never my thing really, never liked them, never enjoyed them. Hate them along with everyone else. I haven't been myself latley at home, I try to be at school, but something a tear will slip pass and soon more do. Not exactly the best place to cry, a freshman crying in highschool? Heh.... prepared to get laughed at or even talked about. But anyways. Its a Monday afternoon, around 3:30 pm I might add, laying on my driveway looking at the sky and feeling the cold wind try to slip pass my jacket and pants. Luckly it failed horribly as I day dreamed about alot of things. One of those things was my friends. You know that saying? Well its not a saying, but more of a common fact? Keep the friends that stay true to you and throw the ones that just use you? Well i try not to use... actually I never used a friend in my whole life. If I even did I think I might die. The sun warm rays beat down on my face warming me up and reflecting the cold winds away. I closed my eyes to listen around me, but the only thing that made any noise was the birds and the wind. Peacful and taking controle of my mind and soul, making me fall into a deep sleep. Next thing I knew I was asleep on the drive away dreaming about living in a aparment somewhere in florida, working as a nurse and a single women. Was that to be my life? Be single forever? Never find "The One"? People tell me not to look for him, let him find me. But what if its not a boy? What if it was a girl? Do I still wait? Did I already find her? Without warning I feel a sting in my side that forced me to wake up. I looked up to see the jackass 6th grader that was on my block, Josh. He hated me because his sister liked me and frankly I don't date 4th graders so tough-s**t, but her brother didn't take liking to it. "What are you doing you stupid goth freak?!" Goth? Really now, was there any reason for lables on a monday? "Sleeping, do you mind?" "You do that in your room, get up." he kicked me again in the same spot pretty much kicking my lower ribs. I could easily yank on his leg and send him crashing down, but my moms car was behind me and I didn't want to get his assholness on it. "Get lost kid." I said turning away from him. "Whats wrong? The Freshman think shes to good for Powell?" "yes actually, Powell if filled with immature brats like you who will never find a place in life, now beat it." "That means you won't find a place! You went to powell." I just layed in silence. It was true, I spent all three years in the hellhole of Powell Middle School and I don't wish to redo the years if I could go back in time.  Josh kicked my back waiting for a response as I just grunt and curl up thinking he would go away. "Come on!? Do you have a place in life?" he asked bending down. I turned my head to look at him and just smiled saying "My place is to make people smile, give them a smile and try to help." "Thats a fucked up place you'll just get used like that f****r you are." "Right... but they still smile right?" "......" "Exactly" I said with victory in my heart as I placed my arms around my head. "As long as it makes people happy I'll let them use me, and as long as it pleases them, I'll have my heart on my shoulder, thats why I am who I am." "Your a sick person." and with that he started to walk away. I watched him leave my property as the words I just said ran through my mind... I cry, complain and even get hurt, but I still go back for more, why? Cause as long as someone needs a smile, I'll keep feeling pain just to see them smile.

© 2008 RawrAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on November 10, 2008

Author

RawrAngel
RawrAngel

Somewhere over the rainbow, FL



About
I'm your typical writer, here on this wonderful sight sharing my talent, and here to perfect it. I'm into horror, adventure, romance, and of course your out of the normal tales. I tend to go from good.. more..

Writing