What About Now

What About Now

A Story by RawrAngel
"

Story between a wolfhunter, and the love to a women.. who became the very beast he hunts. (Parts moving with the Lyrics, are after the Lyrics, If that makes since)

"
Wolf: http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z357/Aniblue24/josphone835.jpg
{"What About Now"
}
A women, wearing a white evening gown, lays under a cluster of trees, in the cool grass mixed with leaves that were damp to the touch. Her eyes close gently hiding from the gaze of the dawn sky, inhaling the scents around her, as she tangled her delicate fingers in the grass, and leaves that surrounded her, in her resting place.
{Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading,
From all the things that we are
But are not saying.
Can we see beyond the stars
And make it to the dawn?}
She lifted herself gently, into a sitting position, her blond wavy hair, flowed to her back, with no tarnish to it from the grounds of the forest. Her hands, still run through the grass and leaves, letting them rub against her pale flesh, and kiss her beautiful skin. A smile formed from her soft pink lips, as her eyes, silver, and bright like the  moon, revealed, and showed her, to what she was laying in, where at she was, and to show, Dawn has come once more, inviting a new day of life for her.
{Change the colors of the sky.
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive,
The ways I loved you.
For all the things that never died,
To make it through the night,
Love will find you.}

She studied the sky, and its vibrate colors, that tell of the days temperature, and serenity. She stood to her feet, and began gently dancing, kicking leaves to dance with her, as she spun around with a soft giggle, embracing herself in her arms. But a sharp pain commanded her to stop, and sit back onto the grounds. When she looked to find what had caused her harm, she found only... a red rose with it's thorns clamped to her leg, over her tattoo, of her heart, with a name that cannot be read...
{What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?}
She gently plucked the flower from her skin, letting the blood escape her, from the heart, as it dripped down her leg, and over the unreadable name, leaving behind small droplets, as the larger ones, dripped onto the earth. The women bend her leg, to see her wound, and attempt to try and fix it.. but she saw that the blood had caused the name to be readable,..
{The sun is breaking in your eyes
To start a new day.
This broken heart can still survive
With a touch of your grace.
Shadows fade into the light.
I am by your side,
Where love will find you.}
As the sun rose over the hills, beginning the morning, with a bright start, the women only placed a hand over her eyes, and shut them quickly, as her pupils dilated to fast. The heart tattoo that was bleeding moments ago, had suddenly stopped and healed, as the name became clearer on her leg, not she paid no mind to her old wound.. only watched as the sweet night, turned into a glorious day. She stood once more, as her dress covered her tattoo.
{What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love, it never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?}

She watched the sun, rise higher and higher into the sky, with a smile of happyness that only comes when the sun, or the moon greets her with a warmth or chill, of life, telling her she was still among the living, and that she should be greatful, and she was... but something seeked to disrupt her joy, corrupt her smile, into tears of sorrow..... An arrow, ripped her flesh on her side, before piercing a tree that was right in front of her, causing her to cringe, and hold her wound as she struggled to remain standing... and when she turned to see whom had shot the arrow, she only found a man, wearing hunting clothes... a quiver of arrows, a bow that was ready to fire another... and a tattoo that held a Heart, with a readable name.
{Now that we're here,
Now that we've come this far,
Just hold on.
There is nothing to fear,
For I am right beside you.
For all my life,
I am yours.}

The two stood before one another, the man angered, as he held his threat, and the women, frighten as she backed against a tree, her silver eyes starring deep into his brown... No one made a single move... and it would seemed that would take forever to happen... but the small women, dared to take a risk.. taking a step forward, toward the man. He held his bow and arrow ready to fire, but she continued toward him, one step, one small step at a time, raising her hands in front of her, a signal of surrender... as she breathed calmly, he breathed furiously, keeping narrow eyes locked on, to his target. When the women got close to where he stood, he fired the arrow.. without a warning, and cut her left cheek.... 
{What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?}

Silver eyes, now wide with terror, watched as the men took hold another arrow from the quiver on his back, but before he could get the ammo, ready to fire in his bow, the women, transformed into a beautiful white wolf, and took off into the woods, as quick as lighting. Unfortunately... the hunter wasted no time. Without even loading his bow, he took off after the wolf, placing the arrow back into the quiver, and the bow strapped onto his back, unsheathing a dagger from her leg pouch, chasing after the poor women. The women wasted no time either, to quickly ran not stopping to pausing to catch her breath, or stop her wood from bleeding, all she did was run.. but even that didn't save her... the man came from above landing at her side, without pause... bashed her into a tree.
{What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
Baby, before it's too late,
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now}

A Yelp echoed through the forest, that seemed to frighten the wolf girl... but the man didn't seemed bothered by it, as he quickly mounted her, holding the dagger to her throat with a nasty snarl rumbling in her. The man didn't seem threaten, only shook his head, as he gently pat the women's beautiful soft white fur, holding the dagger tighter to her. Suddenly, the mans head jerks up and begins to look around in awareness, and caution.... but even that sudden jerk didn't save him. Two other wolfs, with brown, black and white fur jumped where the man had made his sneak attack, and tackled him right off of the women, while quickly a black wolf, nuzzles her to her feet, and ushers her to climb up the cliff. She obeyed without hesitation. The Black wolf howled, signaling the other two to follow, with them as well obeying without hesitation jumping off the man who was not covered in cuts and bruises, as he watched the white wolf... escape him.. once again... She looked back at the hunter, with saddness in her eyes.. and sorrow in her heart.. as the black wolf reached her, using his head to push her on.. she moved gradually, just enough to howl at the hunter, before running off with the other wolves...... leaving the hunter alone.

© 2012 RawrAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 7, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2012
Tags: love romance wolf hunt hurt dest

Author

RawrAngel
RawrAngel

Somewhere over the rainbow, FL



About
I'm your typical writer, here on this wonderful sight sharing my talent, and here to perfect it. I'm into horror, adventure, romance, and of course your out of the normal tales. I tend to go from good.. more..

Writing