Zen'ja

Zen'ja

A Story by RawrAngel
"

Creature from Bondless, :) Their description, colors and everything. The color tells what you need to know.

"
Red (Mafia)
Leader: Roxy (Pink Zen'ja)
About: Red Zen'ja is pretty much the Mafia, drug dealing, harvesting money like no tomorrow, with the government keeping their eyes directed the other way, not bothering with it.
Personality: Female- Red female Zen'ja's are seductive, they love to show off they body, and reveal everything they have without remorse. red females tend to have the better poker face then most men, loving to gamble, and bet on things, when they know they will win, and hold information in exchange for something.
                Male- Hate to lose, and have a temper then anyone you will meet. They have a huge amount of pride, but love to be handled by a sexual women. The men may not be a sex demon, but when they do get in that lustful mood they are out of control. The men don't like to gamble and have a poor poker face, but still know how to handle a situation, and avoid getting into fights, and win a mafia fight without drawing a weapon.
Locations: Red Zen'ja have their own towns with only their kind. Red Zen'ja are the mafia pretty much, and live together, and under one ruler.

Blue (Performers/Gypsies)
Leader: N/A
About: The Blue Zen'ja's don't stay in a pack like the red. They travel everywhere alone or with family, performing on the streets, earning the name gypsies. Though they don't steal... much.
Personality: Female- Very shy, but very talented. Usually sings or dances good, very rare both. They loved to dance/sing all the time showing off the skill and love to be complemented more then anyone. The female are not seductive, but their looks can draw a man to them without trying.
                  Male- Easily Intimidate, always showing off their strength, and amazing acrobat skills. Not much to tell about the male, only they are cocky, and love to please the ladies.
Locations: The Blue Zen'ja either travel alone, or with family and friends, all over, they never have a specific spot, except a safe haven for them to get away from hunters, and other creature's but that was burned down years ago, and a knew one is being established.

Brown (Blacksmiths)
Leader: N/A
About: Much like the Blue they are not in a specific spot, but they do not travel. They are known to be blacksmiths.
Personality: Female- The females don't do much of the blacksmith, they generally just keep the house in order, and care for the children. They are kind, and gentle, and love to tell stories, and play in the sun, with their children, friends, or lover.
                Male-The worker of the household, and proud of it. The Men love to be the depended on, and know that they are the ones that bring food to the table every night. They love the daddies little girl mambo jumbo, but they generally love to just lay down after a day of work with the person they love, and snuggle with them till they fall asleep.
Location: Any town with a lot of traveler's.

Purple (Indians)
Leader: Elder, pends on group
About: All about nature, and believe Zen'ja were all once together in harmony, and worshiped Luna, like they do.
Personality: Female- Don't underestimate this fierce women, mess with her babies, tribe, or lover, she'll turn you into shredded cheese. Can be gentle and tender, when it comes to their spouse and children.
                  Male- Very wise, even at a young age. Never leave their father side till they care fully considered a man, and always are a mama's boy, but aren't willing to admit it.
Location: Look up.

Black&White (Rare)
Leader:N/A
About: Black and White are rare fur's they are generally born when a Zen'ja mates outside of their race, a black fur is born from a Zen'ja and a demon or Vampire, and a white fur is born from a Zen'ja angelic, or a Night. and mated with other color Zen'ja make other colors
White: Pink, BabyBlue,Tan,Magenta
Black: DarkRed, NavyBlue,DarkBrown,DarkPurple
Personality: N/A
Location: Depends on the mother/father's fur.

© 2012 RawrAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 21, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2012
Tags: novA, bounty, advanture, creatures

Author

RawrAngel
RawrAngel

Somewhere over the rainbow, FL



About
I'm your typical writer, here on this wonderful sight sharing my talent, and here to perfect it. I'm into horror, adventure, romance, and of course your out of the normal tales. I tend to go from good.. more..

Writing