Hunca

Hunca

A Story by RawrAngel

Hunca's are determined by the number of horns on their head. 1-5. The higher the number, the more demon the Hunca is, the more demon, the more killer they are. Hunca's find ways to sustain their blood lust with hobbies, once they find a hobby, between 3-5 they must continue that hobby forever inorder to keep their hands clean. The growth of horns is by the Hunca's past, if they say alot of horror in theur life, the number of horns will most likely grown.

1Horn
About: The 1Horn are pretty mellow with the world, they don't need to sustain their blood lust, but some chose to find a hobby anyways, afraid of what they might become.
Personality: Both: Mellow, and prefer to keep out of trouble, and do what their told rather then get in trouble and deal with the issues.

2Horn
About: Easily annoyed, but hard to piss off, generally like to show off their hobby thinking they are the best at it, and love to compete. Have a temptation to pick a fight, but generally never mean any harm
Personality: Both: generally cocky, and intimidating to most.

3Horn
About: Anger issues here, watch yourself, they aren't afraid to throw a punch here and there, and  generally obsess over their hobby, spending night and day on it.
Personality: Both: Easily angered, and never seem to stop talking about their work

4Horn
About: Their generally lost at this point, the minute the 4th horn appears they start to lose their sanity, and go crazy. They think everything is said is a insult, and are generally feel like they are talk down to. They never seem to come into the sun, but when they do beware that they have a weapon and no afraid to use it.
Personality Both: Talk to themselves, and keep to themselves, so much of their personality other then crazy is not known.

5Horn
Nothing to say here, they are lost.. they will slaughter you on sight, their voice is so demonic they don't even talk, they crave blood more then anything, and love the taste of flesh....

© 2012 RawrAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on March 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2012
Tags: novA, bounty, advanture, creatures

Author

RawrAngel
RawrAngel

Somewhere over the rainbow, FL



About
I'm your typical writer, here on this wonderful sight sharing my talent, and here to perfect it. I'm into horror, adventure, romance, and of course your out of the normal tales. I tend to go from good.. more..

Writing