Get Certified in Montessori Teacher Training

Get Certified in Montessori Teacher Training

A Story by Green Dot Montessori Teacher's Training
"

Certificate in Montessori Teacher Training is a contemporary course tailored for aspiring Montessori teachers planning a career in Montessori teaching. As a Montessori teacher one needs to be a consta

"
GREEN DOT MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING
We are entering into an era of revolution in teaching and learning. With the implementation of NEP 2021 pre-primary schooling has finally gained the importance it should have all these years. The National Education Policy is very promising and futuristic which takes into consideration that the first 1000 days of educational life are very crucial for the child. Therefore, the right kind of early childhood environment is very important for each child. The gap between the existing learning outcomes and the outcomes which are actually required, must be bridged to bring the highest quality, equity, and integrity of character, right from early childhood care and education through higher education.
To be a teacher at a montessori school, one needs to have a certification. The training courses for Montessori teachers in GDIS, focus on educating children and accelerate the development of the abilities like motor, speech, cognition etc. These courses make the use of teaching-learning to make education more enjoyable. To learn more about these modes it is a must for aspiring teachers to take up the Montessori teacher training course very seriously.
The major aim of the training , is to attain optimal outcomes in the domains of: physical and motor development, cognitive development, socio-emotional-ethical development, cultural/artistic development, and the development of communication and early language, literacy, and numeracy.

© 2023 Green Dot Montessori Teacher's Training


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

28 Views
Added on August 14, 2023
Last Updated on August 14, 2023
Tags: #school, #education, #montessori, #montessorischool, #montessoriteacher

Author

Green Dot Montessori Teacher's Training
Green Dot Montessori Teacher's Training

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
GREEN DOT MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING We are entering into an era of revolution in teaching and learning. With the implementation of NEP 2021 pre-primary schooling has finally gained the importance i.. more..