The Star and The Fairies

The Star and The Fairies

A Story by GKayzeWrites
"

A story inspired from a misconception from the perspective of fans on a certain idol.

"

There was a girl who dreamt of having many friends. However, she was made fun for liking the stars and was left alone.


That night, the young girl looked at the stars while crying. When suddenly a star-shaped light appeared next to her.
"Why are you crying?" The light asked.
“They made fun of me for liking the stars… now no one wants to be my friend…”


"Then… We will be your friends!" The star-shaped light took the form of 3 fairies. They then played and stared at the stars with the young girl on every night.


As they enjoyed the night, a fairy asked why she liked the stars. “I wanted to be someone who is bright and shining like the stars.”


The fairies cheered her on and believed that she could reach it someday. They sang and danced their nights away and more fairies joined their merrily moments.


As time goes, the young girl slowly lost her time playing with her friends as she was given the chance to reach her dreams.


The young girl grew and turned into a fine young lady who is now bright and shining like the stars she had dreamed of.


She received a memo saying that she has time for herself. She then remembered her fairy friends and decided to visit them again.


She went back to the place she played with them and began to feel nostalgic.
The young lady and the fairies are reunited again and were surprised by her beauty and growth.


Slowly the fairies left, and the young lady felt lonely again.
As she was about to leave, a fairy grabbed her hand and slowly pulled her to where the others are.


A loud cheer and applause echoed congratulating her for reaching her dreams. The young lady began to cry again.


"Why are you crying?" a fairy asked.


"I thought you all forgot about me, so I thought I should just leave…" The young lady replied. Then, the fairy wiped her tear and hugged her.


"There is no way we could forget about you. We all knew you were busy, so we just waited until you can come back and visit us."


The young lady continued to cry, and the fairies gathered closer to her comforting her.


That is when she realized that even if you are not always together, the friends you make will always be there for you.


THE END

© 2021 GKayzeWrites


Author's Note

GKayzeWrites
I intended the story in a way i am not specifically saying who the main character is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on December 2, 2020
Last Updated on January 19, 2021
Tags: Hololive, Children Story