The Beginning Of The End

The Beginning Of The End

A Story by KamikazeCat
"

This is a backstory/opening monologue for a future film that I am greatly looking forward to writing! I do have a script in revision right now, but I figured I would get my feet wet with this one.

"
"Do you fear the end?"
"Everything ends, so why fear?"
"Because I am the end."

Your fear crosses a wide spectrum, does it not? Spiders, height, being trapped, falling to your death. All real aspects of life that one could fear. You fear obstacles that are physical, but what comes of those you can not see? The fears we lock deep inside our minds. The ones that we do not want to believe are real. 
The one true horror is the one that thrives just under your pale, fragile skin. Every waking hour you walk among others keeping it restrained within the shallows of your soul. 
Every dark thought that has ever raced through your mind. The pinch in your palm when you clench your fists. The blood that boils, and the knot within your gut that cripples you. I am every shadow that stains your being. You are your own destruction, and that is what you should fear. 
Every thing that you can never cleanse yourself of. The parts of you that crowns you the creator of the end. 
All that you can not see. All that you never wish to see. 
I am all.
I am The UnderQuartter. I am the end.

© 2016 KamikazeCat


Author's Note

KamikazeCat
this is just a test for a future film, so this is not final. feel free to tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on July 27, 2016
Last Updated on July 27, 2016

Author

KamikazeCat
KamikazeCat

Woodridge, IL



About
Hello! My name is Carolyn, and I am a Director & Screenwriter! I have found my passion in movie magic, and I hope to one day share my films with the world. I poses a vast imagination with which I am b.. more..

Writing
Psycho Psycho

A Poem by KamikazeCat