Deep Web F.0.1

Deep Web F.0.1

A Story by GVR
"

It is about a small technical point which is related to hacking in these days hackers are organizing themselves and doing many crimes such as wanna cry and all virus, malware

"
INT . BED-ROOM-AFTERNOON

Slow pan around the bedroom,barely lit by the SUN RAYS through the windows. The bed is MESSY. The walls are lined with POSTERS.

Raju is wearing a headset,apparently having an online conversation with a eyepiece attached in front.A husked voice is can be heard through Raju's headset this is Jahnavi.Raju is Frantically typing code as he speaks.

                                                   Raju
                                            Yeah, I hear ya.

                                                 Jahnavi
                                           (V.O. through earphones) 
No, I don't think you hear me. It's not a smart thing to do. And it is technically against the law.

                                                        Raju
Not that I'll get in trouble, even if the cops manage to trace it to me. I would like to think they have better things to do.

                                                    Jahnavi
                                  (V.O. through earphones) 
                      There's that. But still, you shouldn't.

                                                      Raju
                                     It's the challenge.

                                                 Jahnavi
                                    (V.O. through earphones) 
Oh, and you're gonna be a total champion if you pull this off. Yes, the world will adore you.

 

                                                   Raju
But it sounds interesting enough... to try to find it and get in.

                                                  Jahnavi
                                      (V.O. through earphones)
 "Interesting?" Oh please, we both know why you're attempting this stunt. 
                                                   (beat) 
You realize people do get hurt tryingto hack into these kinds of domains.

                                                    Raju
Well, I think one would find out what kind of protective measures a system has before they try to hack in.

                                                    Jahnavi
                                      (V.O. through earphones) 
That idiot praveen got his brain fried trying to hack into the Defense Department via a neural connection.

                                                      Raju
       I'm not hacking into the Defense Department.

                                                   Jahnavi
                                  (V.O. through earphones) 
Fine, fine. Have it your way. Anyway,see you tomorrow. I won't bother visiting you if you require brain surgery.

Raju hits a button on his keyboard which ends the call.

He then COMPILES HIS PROGRAM. He brings up a NEW CONSOLE ON HIS SCREEN in which he runs his program; LINES OF CODE STREAM THROUGH, the last line reads:

                               1145f.2412f.0982d.1571a... CONNECTED.

Raju is mildly surprised.

                                                         Raju
Well, the general area exists. Now, let's see if we can go further in.

Hitting several more keys, he RUNS ANOTHER PROGRAM. Suddenly, the PROGRAM TERMINATES with a default beep.

 

                                      Raju 
                                     What the...?

His screen goes blank except for the following text: 

Welcome to Deep web if you want to chat with hackers community join us.

Raju Hits on Join us it showing a popup that enter details anyway,he bypasses the security.

After that a video room has been opened that video is all about different things and in  the middle the different links are generating automatically.

                                                            
     Raju 
                                                            What the...?
Raju was unable to close those links and after that a video was played it look like a psycho group a video about killing a person in different types he immeadiately went away from screen and drink a beer,thinking about what all this happening to me.

   After that he recieves a text message to his moblie.

                                                       Anonymous
                                             Welcome to the Deep web.f.1.0

to be continued..... in f.2.0

© 2017 GVR


Author's Note

GVR
Actually this is my first story posting in this website if there are any mistakes or weak story is there please forgive me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting, I like it. There is potential. Is it perfect, not yet. I would like you to setup more on the state of the internet in this story. You mentioned brain frying, go more into that. Is there huge cyber firms, is hacking an issue. Give me more a sense in what is at stake. However that being said I really enjoyed it. The pacing so far was good, the dialouge was fun and I did read to the end wanting to know what happens. Ill stick around for part 2.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Interesting, I like it. There is potential. Is it perfect, not yet. I would like you to setup more on the state of the internet in this story. You mentioned brain frying, go more into that. Is there huge cyber firms, is hacking an issue. Give me more a sense in what is at stake. However that being said I really enjoyed it. The pacing so far was good, the dialouge was fun and I did read to the end wanting to know what happens. Ill stick around for part 2.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017
Tags: computer, Technology, Virus, Hacking

Author

GVR
GVR

Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh, India



About
My Name is G V Narasimha Raju i completed my B.TECH from Visakhapatnam in AndhraPradesh in Computer Science stream now i'm working as a freelancer story writing is my hobby since 8th grade mainly it .. more..