Dear Adolf Hitler

Dear Adolf Hitler

A Poem by Beatles9322
"

Written after my final exam in Intermediate Algebra. 1/27/11.

"
Dear Adolf Hitler,
Burning red eyes filled with hate
Stare daggers at all who dare to be different.

There's something odd behind those intolerant eyes.
What can that emotion be? Fear?

Fearing what you hate has led you to this dark place.
My only hope is that you will see the light and join our side.

Before it is too late.
Before your hatred spreads.

Sincerely,
A Rebel

© 2011 Beatles9322


Author's Note

Beatles9322
I am really sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention whatsoever. I know people can be very easily offended, so I'm just putting this little disclaimer. :-p

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

People look at the Swastika and no one sees good luck and protection.
People look at the mustache and no one seems to remember Charlie Chaplin.
This evil man perverted the minds of a generation and will continue to do so
even after his own death. I wonder if this "man" possessed any humanity or soul.
Promises of Karma nor Hellfire can even begin to repair the heartache he created.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hitler corrupted many things with his reign, it's really sad that one man hated himself so much that he was able to justify his actions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


to think at one time, someone would have come across this very angry artist. maybe his work is, so-so, but not brilliant, than he turned all of that artistic ambition to a burning page of history.

It's frightening to remember the past, but as a constant student of history. It is a lesson that should be remembered. A lesson that spawned it's own twisted cult of ignorance, some lessons end up that way.

I admire your words, personally, i find the best way to piss of Nazi's is by singing spring time for hitler. pisses them right off. Esp when they know less of the history than they assume.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good. I'm currently learning more about WWII in U.S. History class and I am disgusted by his actions and I love how you dare to defy him and his beliefs and even ask him to come over to the lighter side of road, before it's too late. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hitler was one of many bad men in history. Stalin killed maybe 12-15 million of his own people. In Africa War Lords are still killing thousands. I was in Bosnian. Men of terror were many. I met a killer in El. Salvador. A El. Salvador Col. held me hostage to tell me story of his murder and death. I believe no turning men with hate and violence in their hearts. A very good poem. Type of poem that make you think.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


People look at the Swastika and no one sees good luck and protection.
People look at the mustache and no one seems to remember Charlie Chaplin.
This evil man perverted the minds of a generation and will continue to do so
even after his own death. I wonder if this "man" possessed any humanity or soul.
Promises of Karma nor Hellfire can even begin to repair the heartache he created.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
6 Reviews
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011

Author

Beatles9322
Beatles9322

NY



About
I love God, music, make-up, nail polish, traveling, singing, reading, writing, poetry, traveling, going to antique stores and wishing I could afford the stuff, thrift stores, farmers markets, movies, .. more..

Writing