Chapter 1: June 17 - July 8, 04

Chapter 1: June 17 - July 8, 04

A Chapter by Gabbie
"

I am going to keep an active log on my whereabouts, the things and the people I meet on the way. To start off...

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter 1: June 17 - July 8, 04.



June 17, 1940

 

 

   I am going to keep an active log on my whereabouts, the things and the people I meet on the way. To start off I am Lars Köhler. I will turn twenty eight in mid September. My latest job that I highly enjoyed was being reporter for the Berlin Weekly Newspaper. We would update the civilians of the latest news on the war. Or what the Gestapo told us to write. I don’t know what kind of world this is now that Hitler is in charge. Anti communist my a*s... Anyways before my passions were deep into the writing business I was a planning to take up my father’s business of being a potter. It was a family owned business but it never called me. It was either that or assists my mother, and I don’t like making bread all day. The smell was too much. I would eat more than sell. After two years in the potter business I quit and got married to my wife Anja. She forced me to my passions. So here I am now in the war. Me just sitting here writing about bombs, and people dying. The only thing I will contribute to this war is my words. I have never shot a gun, and I am planning to keep it that way. It’s been four months since I was “nicely” intruded by The National Socialist Party (aka Nazis for those less intelligent.). They recruited me to document the war and events for further historical reasons. Today I will be put with a group of different soldiers with different experiences. Were supposed to gain knowledge from each other even though I do doubt that. Some sound like they have their PHD, and some sound like they don’t even know what a Collage is. I suppose that’s what you get when you enter war. Well, I will update this log once I get to know these seven men. Till then, see you later.

 



© 2009 Gabbie


Author's Note

Gabbie
Not Posting next Log until tomorrow!



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4 Views
Added on December 18, 2009
Last Updated on December 18, 2009


Author

Gabbie
Gabbie

London, WA



About
Escape: Chapter 4 - Typing in Progress... The names Gabbie. I am sixteen and i am in high school. I'd say i am a bit different... I live for today, and think about tomorrow. There'.. more..

Writing
One Night One Night

A Book by Gabbie